• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** OMT Tottenham Hotspur vs Saudi Sportswashing ***

Well nothing changes, we do not really look much of a threat going forward for all of our possession and when we lose the ball our defenders are all over the shop out of position. Just hope we don`t concede early in the second half and can make a game of it. Really hope I am proved wrong but it`s one thing smashing a really poor Everton but I am getting sick of the same thing week after week. We may have the best attacking defence on paper but defensively we are all over the place. I mean for their goal what was Romero doing charging out like a madman? Surely it should be Biss of Sarr in that role

I think there are some positives, despite being 1 down. Son must have read this forum as he is much more involved in a positive way, trying to do positive things. I think Bissouma has been good, a player I had almost written off. Odobert looking like quite a baller.

But we clearly lack a finisher, we have been spoiled though many years of having guaranteed goals up front. Our defense needs an organiser. Badly. Would like to see Bergvall on soon.

Still a half of football left to turn this around, Saudi Sportswashing Machine isn't all that. Or do as we often do at St. James, ship 4 more.

Wonder how much Hinchcliffe gets paid for talking drivel?
He always knows a better way to have done it. Surprised he didn’t win multiple Champions Leagues as a player.
Vicario doing his best Lloris impression with his passing out from the back.
Less impressed every time I see him. Good shot-stopper; all other areas of his game look weak to me.
Maddison’s passing has been weak as tinkle
He should be pulled at half time. Has contributed zero.

A bit naive defensively. If we defended as well as ‘castle, we’d be just fine. A free man in the box is poor at this level.

Nearly half-time and we just look clueless really. A few shots from outside the box but no real threat inside it. Leaky at the back as always. Needed a problem with the refs to stop the game and stay in it for a bit.

As others have said, no idea why we didn't start Son central.
Clueless? We've dominated the game, and now they're defending with their entire team. Even city struggle then! I'm so fuxking sick of people complain about us not creating a plethora of chances against teams that only defend. It ain't fudging easy!

Back