• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** OMT Tottenham Hotspur vs Saudi Sportswashing ***

Thought we were decent particularly after the stoppage. Really good.

The goal is a shambles though. I don’t know why Romero is the one to charge out. fudging brainless. And then to not sprint back into position? Poor discipline. But that’s us. You see things like Udogie’s nudge in the back when there is no need. We need to be more disciplined and smarter coz when we play we’re entertaining and dominant.

We’re also missing a proper focal point. Deki looks like a winger playing up front.

This game is crying out for Son central, Kulu right, Odobert left.
Said the same here but I suspect Ange didn’t want the game to be too stretchy (after last year). Slightly slower build ups rather than end to end. However, it’s pretty clear that Son would have the beating of their CBs and now (at 1-0 down) is the time to twist rather than stick.

Thought we were decent particularly after the stoppage. Really good.

The goal is a shambles though. I don’t know why Romero is the one to charge out. fudging brainless. And then to not sprint back into position? Poor discipline. But that’s us. You see things like Udogie’s nudge in the back when there is no need. We need to be more disciplined and smarter coz when we play we’re entertaining and dominant.

We’re also missing a proper focal point. Deki looks like a winger playing up front.
He is up against 3 CBS though
If the midfield supported more he could do more IMO
Son and Odobert are playing their roles

He's just not direct enough. If you watch De Bruyne, Odegaard etc they're always looking to pass forwards, same with Bergvall.

Maddison seems to want to slow it, jink, turn, then play an outside of the foot pass sideways.

He likes the attention of having the ball, but lacks the courage and determination to take risks going forward.

19 year old Odobert has shown more courage and determination.

Said the same here but I suspect Ange didn’t want the game to be too stretchy (after last year). Slightly slower build ups rather than end to end. However, it’s pretty clear that Son would have the beating of their CBs and now (at 1-0 down) is the time to twist rather than stick.
He wouldn’t have the beaten as they would stop him running
They did it last year
Son needs that space and is playing well wide
The issue isn’t attack IMO
It’s midfield

Positives
Sonny looks like a wide man
Odobert a first touch
Kulus runs
Bissouma seems to be in control

Negatives for me
Maddison
Sarr
Both look way off the pace

Just needs to improve his passing. A couple of times he let a Saudi Sportswashing Machine player get too close before trying to play a pass.

Would like to see Bentancur and Bergvall on at some point

We have had loads of the ball and not really created much other than pot shots from outside the area.
Pretty poor, way to easy to defend against.
We give up opportunities to surge ahead before their defence can reorg. Saudi Sportswashing Machine are the opposite, direct and fast.

Back