• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

* / OMT - Tottenham Hotspur vs Saudi Sportswashing Machine / *

Just to clarify - sarky?

Nope, I want our forwards to do that

Run at goal and shoot at the goal

None of this drag back, dummy, feint to pass, pass, receive pass, pass, fanny about...

Just kick it in the goal, it ain't NASA

Nope, I want our forwards to do that

Run at goal and shoot at the goal

None of this drag back, dummy, feint to pass, pass, receive pass, pass, fanny about...

Just kick it in the goal, it ain't NASA

Me too

Are we doing that "high line, press them in their half" thing? Doesn't really feel much like it to me.... we are a bit but not as worryingly as expected

Very strange game. Both sides look unsettled. We are playing a kind of pressing game, but aren't able to keep the ball. for the most part Defoe is out of the game (although he had held it up well a couple of times). And there is still a surprising lot of ping pong passing and long balls -still it all takes time I suppose

Back