• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** OMT Tottenham Hotspur vs Nottingham Forest ***

Woolwich had a reasonably strong side out tonight and brought on a lot of first team players and lost at home to Brighton. This was also their best chance of a trophy.

Another away trek that I wish I hadn’t bothered with.

I think we are the most cowardly team in the PL and probably quite a long way beyond. So many defensive players in our team compounded further by them being given such little license to go forward until we’re 2-0 down. The manager needs to rethink his tactics IMO.
We've broken him, It's the only logical thing I can come up with. A complete tactical mess.

If you say so Stevie Wonder

If Spence becomes a regular starter for us I will be amazed. I think he will be Regullion all over again. Looks good in parts but never lives up to expectations. Mind you we could say that about most of our signings over the past few years. But what do I know I said Harry Kane would never be a premier league striker, and my 2 sons still kill me about that now.

Woolwich had a reasonably strong side out tonight and brought on a lot of first team players and lost at home to Brighton. This was also their best chance of a trophy.
I bet their forum has a fair amount of people melting down too. It’s never nice losing, but as long as we have no injuries this is no big deal. W

It's all pretty dead out there. My mate reckon we'll sack Conte and hire Tuchel - I'm not really seeing us doing that, and it would be very odd timing. But I have to say, we do look fudging crap these days.
Nothing will change unless unless Levy completely loosens the purse strings and that includes for higher wages as well.

Last edited:
That may be - but tonight is something different, we were close to full strength and up against a poor teams 2nd string and didn't look like we'd played a game of football together

We look so poorly coached. The seem to be so robotic and playing at walking pace. No attacking ideas at all. Boring boring football. Spence was the one shining light yet Conte refuses to play him. He is head and shoulders better than both our right backs and don't get me started on Sess ,

Our problem is outperform deenders can't defend, our wing backs can't take me on and cross the ball accurately, our midfielders can't create and our forwards can't score. Add to that a coach who is stubborn and stuck in out dated tactics ( a la Mourinho) and it is a recipe for disaster.

We look so poorly coached. The seem to be so robotic and playing at walking pace. No attacking ideas at all. Boring boring football. Spence was the one shining light yet Conte refuses to play him. He is head and shoulders better than both our right backs and don't get me started on Sess ,

Our problem is outperform deenders can't defend, our wing backs can't take me on and cross the ball accurately, our midfielders can't create and our forwards can't score. Add to that a coach who is stubborn and stuck in out dated tactics ( a la Mourinho) and it is a recipe for disaster.

The only saving grace for me is that there is some logic as to why we look this way - the packed fixture schedule reducing time on the training field to work on tactics/shape etc and potentially prioritising fitness work instead - I'm holding off on going in two footed as i think we need to judge the season as a wholecome the end of it.

They wouldn't suck out and kill every tiny bit of creativity, joy and spontanuity from every single player!
What like all the previous three managers?
And if your answer is yes then we have to look at Levy who has recruited them all.
I certainly didn't want the previous two and I don't think many on here did.

Another away trek that I wish I hadn’t bothered with.

I think we are the most cowardly team in the PL and probably quite a long way beyond. So many defensive players in our team compounded further by them being given such little license to go forward until we’re 2-0 down. The manager needs to rethink his tactics IMO.

Especially as it happens time after time, that's 5 games in a row (excluding CL) we've gone 2-0 down. How can Conte not see it?

And if your answer is yes then we have to look at Levy who has recruited them all.

I didn't want conte when we were first linked, i thought he was a great manager but a bad fit for us.
After the absolute debacle of nuno I was desperate for conte.
Not because of his style or ability but because i thought he would stop the terrible displays like tonight, and if he not he would cut loose.
There's some home truths needed said in the dressing room and the board room.

No. Even under Mourinho they were allowed to play forward with (some) freedom, at least until we had the lead. You can clearly see they look shackled now. Spence was visibly keen to just burst into the box with the ball and try to make something happen, but it looked like he thought
'uhhh, I'm not supposed to do that, so I better turn back and pass where I'm told to pass.'

I didn't want conte when we were first linked, i thought he was a great manager but a bad fit for us.
After the absolute debacle of nuno I was desperate for conte.
Not because of his style or ability but because i thought he would stop the terrible displays like tonight, and if he not he would cut loose.
There's some home truths needed said in the dressing room and the board room.
Your post is pretty how much how I felt.
In that case Levy's or Paraticis horrible recruitment of first Mourhino then Nuno made us more desperate for Conte than we should have been.
I'm guessing Levy / Paratici felt the same as they threw the kitchen sink at Conte to persuade him to come ( for a second time).

Back