• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** OMT Tottenham Hotspur vs Nottingham Forest ***

I wouldn’t be bothered we are out if we’d actually rested our players that needed resting - but we played practically our strongest eleven and get dumped out to Forest reserves!

So what was the point of wasting our players energy if they were just going to limp out?! Give Spence the full game, Gil etc who actually want to show what they can do….

Yeah I get the point but no Hugo, no Bentancur starting, no Son, no Kulu. Sanchez starting?? I've no idea why Spence and Gil didn't start by the way. That seemed brainless to me.

We win Saturday, not one fudge will I give about tonight.

It seems like ages since we had a manager that played exciting attacking football. I'm worried that I don't care like I should when Conte presides over yet another dreadful performance. Maybe we are trying to whittle down the season ticket waiting list.

I'm already starting to regret the £1000 I've forked out to go see the CL game vs Milan. With this lot we'll probably have lost 5-0 in the away game.

Rant Warning....

What an absolute f#ckin shambles of a performance. Utter disgrace. The players should hang their heads in shame. Call themselves professionals?

After 70 mins but for Forster we could have been 4-0 down. Let that sink in, 4-0 down v Forest 2nd string. That's a disgrace.

Even Jesse Lingard scored, let that sink too.

I have witnessed some sh#t in my time, but that was up there with some of the crap from the 90s and early 2000s. Pathetic defending.

I like Sessegnon, but Christ on a bike, that was up there with one of the worst individual displays i have seen for some time. I think he lost every challenge in the full 90 minutes. He wasnt alone being poor and its not his fault alone we lost, but good grief man show some fight lad

Conte wont be winning anything with this gutless squad. He will be gone in Summer for sure

With the players we have, we can't play the formation Conte wants to stick with. He doesn't have the flexibility/nous to play a formation that suits our players.
That may be - but tonight is something different, we were close to full strength and up against a poor teams 2nd string and didn't look like we'd played a game of football together

It's easy to blame Conte and i must admit he seems stubborn to a fault but we have seen plenty of performances like this in the last few years against brick teams with other managers in charge. We just have so many in the squad that can't play football and those that can seem to get dragged down with them in games like these.

Yeah I get the point but no Hugo, no Bentancur starting, no Son, no Kulu. Sanchez starting?? I've no idea why Spence and Gil didn't start by the way. That seemed brainless to me.

Hahahaha. Many will give a fudge about this until their dying day as an example of the worst performance ever by a football team. Makes Abroath 36 Bon Accord 0 seem like a triumph for Bon Accord.

Fair play mate, we will have to disagree. Call me old fashioned, but just for once I’d like us to win something. And we won’t be winning any other cup, this was our best chance. I know we could still win the prestigious ‘getting in the top 4 trophy’ but just for once I’d like to see some silverware beyond the Audi Cup….

Pathetic performance. Have lost faith in Sess over the last few weeks. He's going to be another waste of talent, just doesn't have the mentality.
Sanchez has to be replaced in January, has never been good enough. Rest of the team wasn't much better.

Only bright spot was Spence. He looks a proper attacking WB.

Fair play mate, we will have to disagree. Call me old fashioned, but just for once I’d like us to win something. And we won’t be winning any other cup, this was our best chance. I know we could still win the prestigious ‘getting in the top 4 trophy’ but just for once I’d like to see some silverware beyond the Audi Cup….

We could give the cups our undivided attention but we're still coming up against a team better than us at some point- i don't know why there is this narrative that going for top 4 is a choice vs going for the cups

Back