• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** OMT TOTTENHAM HOTSPUR vs Fiorentina 2nd leg ***

All wrong for me, get the ball into the box. You can see they are all behind the ball. We can keep possession for 3 weeks and probe and we wouldn't score.

We could do with Nacer finding form again. He looks back to the timid player of last season recently. We are clearly up to this task even with several regulars not playing...I think the moment will come for sure.

They are very good at keeping a formation of players behind the ball. They move as a unit. But we are probing well.

Better Tottenham, make them defend and make a decision. If they mop up and deal with 20 balls into the box all night, fair play.

We could do with Nacer finding form again. He looks back to the timid player of last season recently. We are clearly up to this task even with several regulars not playing...I think the moment will come for sure.

Even at his best he has a habit of ghosting through games and then popping up with something, so I would not give up hope

They keep shape.....but definately leave space for us to play it to each other, even between the lines. just need to capitalise.

Vlad does deliver a lovely cross.

Back