• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** OMT TOTTENHAM HOTSPUR vs Fiorentina 2nd leg ***

We're able to run in behind them. They compress the pitch but leave space we're consistently getting into. Need to make one stick.

Strange approach to motivation and confidence building but if you think that it will work...

The funny thing is that he's scored very recently, in the home leg ,and he still looks like utter crap. What a nightmare he's going through. :(

Such a massive massive shame because we are playing pretty well IMO...with regards to him staying on or being subbed, it's one thing to give a player confidence and protect him but at HT, I would be tempted to simply say quietly to him that he owes the dressing room and he owes the fans and to step up and deliver. (might be why I am not a manager)

Salah is that guy who's quicker then everyone else but has no brain and is brick at everything else.

Such a massive massive shame because we are playing pretty well IMO...with regards to him staying on or being subbed, it's one thing to give a player confidence and protect him but at HT, I would be tempted to simply say quietly to him that he owes the dressing room and he owes the fans and to step up and deliver. (might be why I am not a manager)

Closing down like a dervish ( and like Kane does) would be a start. I agree otherwise we are playing ok but Lamela and Chadli not producing any gold dust for me.

We look far more talented than them, sharper with our passing and eve more physical. Not saying they don't look capable of creating chances though but there is definately a goal or two here for us.

That said......after 30mins in the first leg at the lane i thought they looked poor and we were just gonna boss them. Didnt quite work out like that.

I need some group therapy here as my glass is draining with regards to Bobby. I cheerfully quip that he will come up big with important goals, but in brute honesty, I do not feel the guy is going to get close to scoring tonight. For some reason, that passage of play infuriated me. I think it's because he passed the opportunity to shoot (a striker should fudging TAKE one on ones) and when he passed the responsibility, he passed it like Closeau!!!!!!!!!!!! Help me. Someone?

Closing down like a dervish ( and like Kane does) would be a start. I agree otherwise we are playing ok but Lamela and Chadli not producing any gold dust for me.

See, I think Lamela looks sharp. Great ball in for THAT chance, lively...

Back