• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** OMT TOTTENHAM HOTSPUR vs Fiorentina 2nd leg ***

If Bobby confidence is low, and now within the match itself, even lower after that horror 1 on 1, there is no time for confidence management or arm round shoulder cobblers. Its too chancy in the middle of a game that sees you 45mins from elimination.

At least he has got a handjob from Modric THFC to look forward to

A summation of the first half, for those unable to watch.. (taken from /coys on reddit)

15' - 0-0, some chances for both sides.

24' - Sub for Fiorentina. Alberto Aquilani replaces Matías Fernández because of an injury.

29' - Farkin' Soldado

35' - YELLOW CARD for Milan Badelj (Fiorentina) for a foul.

38' - If Chiriches puts any more crosses into the box, we might be able to some make some kind of religious joke.

44' - Actually, Chiriches is from Romania. So it'd probably be a vampire joke.

45' - Spurs finishing well. Applying more pressure, but still a bit impotent up front.

ta, I'm on the tube

They've shown bobbys fudge up about 200 times from 50 different cameras now. It gets worse for every time. What a MASSIVE c0ck up! That's how you throw away a game!

I need some group therapy here as my glass is draining with regards to Bobby. I cheerfully quip that he will come up big with important goals, but in brute honesty, I do not feel the guy is going to get close to scoring tonight. For some reason, that passage of play infuriated me. I think it's because he passed the opportunity to shoot (a striker should fudgeing TAKE one on ones) and when he passed the responsibility, he passed it like Closeau!!!!!!!!!!!! Help me. Someone?

Sorry Steff, can't help. Don't think he will ever come good for us. He has had a season and a half under three different managers. Has looked worse and worse.That's why I was desperate for a decent cf in the window.

A striker in any sort confidence shoots In that cirucmstance and I wouldn't blame him for doing so. Really think he is finished at Spurs. We've been both patient and supportive. Two years and he just seems to be getting worse.

A summation of the first half, for those unable to watch.. (taken from /coys on reddit)

15' - 0-0, some chances for both sides.

24' - Sub for Fiorentina. Alberto Aquilani replaces Matías Fernández because of an injury.

29' - Farkin' Soldado

35' - YELLOW CARD for Milan Badelj (Fiorentina) for a foul.

38' - If Chiriches puts any more crosses into the box, we might be able to some make some kind of religious joke.

44' - Actually, Chiriches is from Romania. So it'd probably be a vampire joke.

45' - Spurs finishing well. Applying more pressure, but still a bit impotent up front.

Thanks!

Lively , yes. Great ball for the Solly chance, yes. Decent shot, yes. But I still expect much more from him.

And here is the perfect demonstration of why some fans will NEVER give him due credit. Ridiculous. Is it his price tag that makes you so irrational?

Europa league refs always remind me of the most comical characters in monty pyton sketches. They don't realise how ridiculous they are

sam-the-eagle.jpg

Hahahahaha, epic!!!!!! You are a hero!!!!!

And here is the perfect demonstration of why some fans will NEVER give him due credit. Ridiculous. Is it his price tag that makes you so irrational?

Who mentioned a price tag. I expect more from him and Chadli irrespective of price tag. They are our two AMs. They both need to produce more imo.

Back