• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** OMT TOTTENHAM HOTSPUR vs Fiorentina 2nd leg ***

A striker in any sort confidence shoots In that cirucmstance and I wouldn't blame him for doing so. Really think he is finished at Spurs. We've been both patient and supportive. Two years and he just seems to be getting worse.
Comparing Adebayor and Soldado makes me think the former can't be bothered and the latter simply can't.

I am a minute behind the stream so going to leave for a bit...one goal and it's back on...sloppy passing has cost us tonight from 'squad' players sadly...

For those not watching...Fazio loose pass gives it away on halfway, one pass and Gomez is through 1 on1

Looking on the bright side, the big lump that is Fazio didn't give away a pen leading to a goal and a red card.

We've largely outplayed them for most of the 55 minutes but this game can be summed up in 2 moments thus far: Soldado'h and now Fazido'h!!

Back