• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

OMT ***Tottenham Hotspur vs Emirates Marketing Project***

Dawson has experience. I think i'm more worried by Tevez than Dzeko today. He's in great form.

Happy with our line up. Its got some goals in it and is fluid.. Would like to see Hudd on later on with Defoe as potential match changing subs. COYS!

Dawson has experience. I think i'm more worried by Tevez than Dzeko today. He's in great form.

Happy with our line up. Its got some goals in it and is fluid.. Would like to see Hudd on later on with Defoe as potential match changing subs. COYS!

So? He is not good enough.

Are they definitely the teams ?

Dawson up against Dzeko I do not like , it should be Caulker.

I don't mind that at all. Nice that we don't have to worry about Aguero and Silva - just leaves the movement of Nasri and Tevez!

We need Walker to be awake today assuming Nasri starts on the left. Would be good if Walker can impose himself on Nasri at times and exploit their lack of a natural left hand side midfielder

I don't mind that at all. Nice that we don't have to worry about Aguero and Silva - just leaves the movement of Nasri and Tevez!

We need Walker to be awake today assuming Nasri starts on the left. Would be good if Walker can impose himself on Nasri at times and exploit their lack of a natural left hand side midfielder

The whole team need to be awake today ! lol

I just feel , Caulker is the better option against the big guys . Zlatan Ibrahimovic was impressed .

Biggest game left this year. COYS.

Let's see some spirit on and off the pitch, we are up against it today and for fourth place.

No Carroll even non the bench?

Knew Lennon wouldn't make it. Would be surprised if he plays again this season.

No Carroll even non the bench?

Knew Lennon wouldn't make it. Would be surprised if he plays again this season.

Lennon is far to delicate, pees me off .Yes I know two injuries are not the same but I know he walked off the pitch with bruising, whilst Bale was stretchered off after his ankle and leg went the opposite way .

No creativity in our midfield.
No pace on our wings (Bale will no doubt play off striker)

Going to be a long game?

Have faith, surely we have a plan to do this.

I'm not sure we actually have a plan. AVB just plays players based on name for me. He realises Dempsey has scored goals this season but instead of trying to play to Man Citys weaknesses he tries to fit everyone in. I do like Dempsey though, works extremely hard, he's just not a right midfielder. If it's like this:

..................Ade
Bale........Dempsey.....Siggy

I'll be much happer, but it won't be anything like that. Siggy will be on the left and always cut in on his right to cross. Bale will be off the striker and struggle at times to get in the game and make an effect and Dempsey will be on the right and at half time we will be wondering if he's on the pitch.

No creativity in our midfield.
No pace on our wings (Bale will no doubt play off striker)

Going to be a long game?

Our full backs should get some space given that its not obvious that their full backs will get much help. Siggy been looking good recently as well and hopefully having Bale in their will distract City and give the others some more space

Back