• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

OMT ***Tottenham Hotspur vs Emirates Marketing Project***

What was the crack with Aguero's sending off then. I mean, I've seen it but whats with this he should be / shouldn't be suspended story?

Can someone enlighten me please

I'm not sure we actually have a plan. AVB just plays players based on name for me. He realises Dempsey has scored goals this season but instead of trying to play to Man Citys weaknesses he tries to fit everyone in. I do like Dempsey though, works extremely hard, he's just not a right midfielder. If it's like this:

..................Ade
Bale........Dempsey.....Siggy

I'll be much happer, but it won't be anything like that. Siggy will be on the left and always cut in on his right to cross. Bale will be off the striker and struggle at times to get in the game and make an effect and Dempsey will be on the right and at half time we will be wondering if he's on the pitch.

Dempsey is better than Siggy on the right though and Siggy has been putting in good performances on the left recently.

Have faith, surely we have a plan to do this.

He's serious...and don't call him Shirley!

But we're up for it today, I can feel it in my bones. City are just the same, no natural wide players, so as usual they'll struggle for width. We have to try and exploit spaces behind Zabaleta and Clichy when they push up, and hit them hard on the break.

COYS!

Dempsey is better than Siggy on the right though and Siggy has been putting in good performances on the left recently.

I've never been impressed with Dempsey on the right, he just doesn't DO anything. Dempsey is much better on the left, it's where he plays. It also allows him to cut in and shoot (sure we don't like that), but it's certainly stronger than him cutting in from the left and shooting. Siggy is good enough for the right, he was Walker for the pace and can whip it on his right foot rather than being predictable all the time and cutting back to cross on his right.

Er ok. Take their best players out and they don't look as good?

What I meant was that those two are the really special and clever players - they're a decent team however when you said 'there's a shot load of talent in that team' it suggests that they have half a dozen top top players

I've never been impressed with Dempsey on the right, he just doesn't DO anything. Dempsey is much better on the left, it's where he plays. It also allows him to cut in and shoot (sure we don't like that), but it's certainly stronger than him cutting in from the left and shooting. Siggy is good enough for the right, he was Walker for the pace and can whip it on his right foot rather than being predictable all the time and cutting back to cross on his right.

Surely cutting in to shoot is also what Siggy does?

Back