• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

***OMT- Tottenham Hotspur vs Emirates Marketing Project*****

Hard for some of the lads to get into the game as City are dominating possession, but we are doing good centrally most of their chances are coming from their wide players cutting in down the channels.

Sandro, Hudds, Caulker, Friedel and Ade have done well.

COYS!

I feel we rode our luck a little there. Who cares though?

Think we still need 2 more goals to get something though. But for me, Bale and Adebayor need to be snapping at Zabaleta's heels, he looks like a red card waiting to happen.

Maybe Defoe for Dempsey on 60/65mins as the players get tired. He's not done a lot for me, but wouldnt make a change just yet.

City still getting too much room for my liking. This is going to be a looooong 48 mins!

And as others have mentioned, Zabaletta looks apoplectic, get people running at him and he'll be off.

I suppose Bale would HAVE to get the ball first, we seem to of stuck Ade on the left.

I think Bale's trying too hard to get release in space. Normally that's a good tactic, but when your man's on a yellow, it only takes a little trick to get him off.

He should be running at him with or without space.

Dempsey involved in our biggest chance beside the goal i see,
using his strenght to take out the city player going for the ball,
allowing Adebayor to be through with the ball against the City defence (talking bout the Huddlestone shot after Ade back flick)

I have not felt at all confident in any of the back four today, but Gallas is giving me nightmares. Letting the ball bounce on his blind side? That is an under 12 error. He looks the defender most likely at the moment.

Dempsey obviously detailed to hang just of Toure and put him off his game. But he in pozsesion he keeps giving it back.

Gallas looks like a penalty waiting to happen. Arms out, legs out and bad clearances. He fights but I'll be glad when BAE is back or Kabol so we can get verts or Kabul in.

Dempsey involved in our biggest chance beside the goal i see,
using his strenght to take out the city player going for the ball,
allowing Adebayor to be through with the ball against the City defence (talking bout the Huddlestone shot after Ade back flick)

That's all he has done.

The bottom line is he isn't performing. Worse for me is that he doesn't look like he's busting a gut to put in a performance. He seems to drift about not really doing anything.

Agree. I'm desperate for the guy to succeed but his confidence looks at an all time low. He is playing in the hole and trying to drop into midfield out of possession, but has contributed little or nothing to the game. The game is literally passing him by. Toure is in the same space and is dominating. We're playing with 10 men at the moment and will lose the game unless something changes.

Have a feeling we're about to go extra defensive... Honestly wouldn't mind if we took off Dempsey and put on Carroll to give us some possession and creativity in the middle of the park

Back