• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

***OMT- Tottenham Hotspur vs Emirates Marketing Project*****

I can actually see us going down to 10 men. For some reason I am thinking Walker or Huddlestone.

I can actually see us going down to 10 men. For some reason I am thinking Walker or Huddlestone.

If hudd could catch his man that would be possible.

he's been sold the dummy two or three times thus far.

Sandro has been beasting it though. Took a good chunk out of Silva early on and he's never really gotten into his stride.

Seriously I'd think about bringing Carroll on for Dempsey. Another body in midfield and more supply to Bale and Lennon

Agree. I'm desperate for the guy to succeed but his confidence looks at an all time low. He is playing in the hole and trying to drop into midfield out of possession, but has contributed little or nothing to the game. The game is literally passing him by. Toure is in the same space and is dominating. We're playing with 10 men at the moment and will lose the game unless something changes.

I agree he's having a poor game.

But to be fair to Dempsey, most players in the world would be dominated by Toure.

Have a feeling we're about to go extra defensive... Honestly wouldn't mind if we took off Dempsey and put on Carroll to give us some possession and creativity in the middle of the park

I honestly cannot see that sort of change being made whilst we're still leading. It would be an extremely bold thing to do in the circumstances.

From twitter:

@danielwynnethfc: Stadium PA at city putting pressure on the ref saying "you will see the replay of the pen decision and make your own minds up". Outrageous

My river showing the away game against Real Madrid in the CL and Crouch getting sent off, that really was a dumb footballer moment.

Back