• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

***OMT- Tottenham Hotspur vs Emirates Marketing Project*****

The hate for Dempsey is fantastic, I suppose we need someone ready to blame if it goes wrong.

Ade could absolutely play the position Dempsey is in so I have no idea why not!? I'd even go so far as Defoe on for Dempsey at half time.

The hate for Dempsey is fantastic, I suppose we need someone ready to blame if it goes wrong.

Sorry, can you point to anything positive he's actually done today? In a game like this you need 11 players putting their arse on the line playing their hearts out. We have 1 passenger out there and it's gonna cost us at some point.

Sorry, can you point to anything positive he's actually done today? In a game like this you need 11 players putting their arse on the line playing their hearts out. We have 1 passenger out there and it's gonna cost us at some point.

The thing is AVB will only take Dempsey off for Sig - and he is just as bad.

Dempsey at least can score a goal.

Dempsey's doing okey, but he'll never be accepted by most Spurs fans as we want someone sexy in that position.
People asking for Defoe for Dempsey doesn't know what their asking for - cause either City will rip us apart, or we'll have to take off Lennon or Bale for an extra central midfielder to compensate (alla Martin Jol's use of Tainio/Davids back in the days)

Well I think on balance we just about deserved our lead at half-time.

But the game has been very scrappy - both sides are capable of playing much better football than this.

quick half, we're infront.

They will come out the blocks second half and will eventually add Dzeko to attack too. We can hope they go 3 at the back though when that happens.

Back