• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

OMT *** Tottenham Hotspur vs CSKA Moscow***

Compare Traore and Janssen in terms of hold up play. This CL season is just for the manager and team to gain experience.

Sorry to continue with the same comments but Wanyama generally doesn't have anyone (apart from the CBs) within 30 yards of him

Alli has been the only play to have a go at thier goal?
Lamela has been giving the ball away too often.
Other than the odd laps - we are doing OK
Eriksen ballooned two shots from range first half, Alder also ballooned one over besides the header straight at the goalie, plus there were a couple of other wayward attempts first half.

To be fair to Trippier, Lamela is drifting wide quite often which takes up the space which he would run into. Trippier is as like for like replacement as we'd realistically get for Walker. Davies, whilst he's done well in the last year or so, isn't very much a like for like change for Rose

I haven't seen one surging run from Tripper all he does is pass sideways or back. If he's a like for like replacement for Walker I'll get my boots out and be the same for Kane

Point is that when they break beyond our 4 attacking midfielders he's on his own facing them. Makes him completely open, easy to beat and more likely to get a second yellow

Ah... Yes that makes sense
I thought you were highlighting he wasn't being effective as he was too near the defence

Back