• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

OMT *** Tottenham Hotspur vs CSKA Moscow***

I think we have created plenty, actually; we've just been too slack with the final action all the time. I'm not confident that's suddenly going to change in the next 45, but you never know, I suppose.

Eriksen, Alli and Lamela need to pass the ball better when we get in and around their box. If we can find a key pass, we'll create and score.

My thoughts on the first half. Son has been too predictable. He needs to go left on the outside on occasion. Lamela has been trying hard but is forcing the pass that often isn't on. Dele looks leggy but also looks our best chance to score. Eriksen has been OK but I'd like him to take over this match. He has it in him.

Overall we have good control of the match but we need to be careful about the breakaways. They have been breaking with numbers and Wanyama cannot police the whole middle of the pitch on his own.

Final ball is appalling yet again. We lack quality there. Eriksen should be the one adding the quality but he doesn't most of the time

They are pretty canny playing that deep and not conceding chances.

Our movement in the box is better tonight. If we can stretch them out enough the time and space eriksen and lamella need will materialise.

Can time and space materialise?

I also note the cska badge looks like a lottery logo.

Tells you how engaging the first half was...

My thoughts on the first half. Son has been too predictable. He needs to go left on the outside on occasion. Lamela has been trying hard but is forcing the pass that often isn't on. Dele looks leggy but also looks our best chance to score. Eriksen has been OK but I'd like him to take over this match. He has it in him.

Overall we have good control of the match but we need to be careful about the breakaways. They have been breaking with numbers and Wanyama cannot police the whole middle of the pitch on his own.

Agree with the last bit. It would be a negative change but I'd like Winks in there alongside him. This is also why I don't think Dele is a CM (yet)

Dele and eriksen look off the pace, son should mix it up a bit, keeps cutting back and Lamela needs to stop trying to force it.
Other than that magic;)

Neither of them have got the ball at their feet and run at the defenders like Walker and Rose do. Tripper passes backwards every time and Davies cuts inside into traffic.

To be fair to Trippier, Lamela is drifting wide quite often which takes up the space which he would run into. Trippier is as like for like replacement as we'd realistically get for Walker. Davies, whilst he's done well in the last year or so, isn't very much a like for like change for Rose

Alli has been the only play to have a go at thier goal?
Lamela has been giving the ball away too often.
Other than the odd laps - we are doing OK

Back