• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

OMT *** Tottenham Hotspur vs CSKA Moscow***

Walker on at HT please. Just one pass short of unlocking these but easy for them to have a tight back line as we are so narrow. Good performance so far though

Surprised that Janssen doesn't have better offside awareness. Keeps taking up an offside position without appearing to realise.

Well the passing improved as the half grew on. Which is a good sign, but our finishing needs major improvement and is becoming a recurring problem

Wake me if anything happens.

Aside from Alli's shot against the bar, I could have slept through the rest of the half. We've enjoyed good possession but sadly we're lacking a cutting edge.

I'm not impressed by Lamela tonight, he's having an off game. Maybe he can come off at half time. And yes, as stated above, too many offsides.

Wernbloom has been everywhere for them. They are playing two banks of four stacked right on top of one another. It's gonna take some magic for us to break that down.

Aside from Alli's shot against the bar, I could have slept through the rest of the half. We've enjoyed good possession but sadly we're lacking a cutting edge.

I'm not impressed by Lamela tonight, he's having an off game. Maybe he can come off at half time. And yes, as stated above, too many offsides.
He turned into trouble in the final third a few times, also trying to force it. I suppose that's because we are not creating

Back