• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

OMT - Tottenham Hotspur vs Borussia Dortmund - 2nd leg

Stupid team selection in both games.

Why play Toby, Dier, lamela and Ali tonight? Baffling really.

We were never not going to concede. Perfect chance to rest them all.

Pathetic from poch

Darke and Savage are just prize Charlie's aunts... We have been completely outclassed, worst defence, a chastening experience.. just shut the fudge up

The difference in quality is quite staggering, considering we're both 2nd in the leagues. We can barely muster to get into their half.

Stupid team selection in both games.

Why play Toby, Dier, lamela and Ali tonight? Baffling really.

We were never not going to concede. Perfect chance to rest them all.

Pathetic from poch
So you would have preferred an even weaker team?

Love the way Son scores, then rushes to get the ball out of the net and back for the kick off. Now that's optimism (or a poor understanding of the rules).
Hopeless optimism. Plus the rules are if you score more than the opposition you win, so the quicker you get the ball the more time you have to score.

The difference in quality is quite staggering, considering we're both 2nd in the leagues. We can barely muster to get into their half.

Sadly it has not been a competitive fixture over both legs, it has just come at the wrong point in the season for us to commit players to the game. I'd be interested in seeing how we did against them if we got them in the Champions League group stage. I think that they'd still beat us three times out of four but I think that it'd be more even.

Dortmund have played like Leicester against us and no doubt due to being 3-0 up. Sit back, soak it up and counter. Always our Achilles.

We've played well and put in a shift, I hope it's not a shift too far.

Back