• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

OMT - Tottenham Hotspur vs Borussia Dortmund - 2nd leg

it's over for them, it's 5 points behind Munich but about 50 ahead of third, whether they win or lose every game from now on they finish second, this is their focus

and they must have thought we were dangerous enough to take no chances, it's a compliment too

@Spur of the moment and their players had a break in midwinter when ours were playing their most intensive set of fixtures of the entire season

I'd like to see 2CV given 25 minutes at RB (a less crucial position than his normal CB)

It would be good to blood him this season, and also help inform the decision about whether he's ready to be our 4th CB next season.

funnily enough both are 13th

if this is the quality difference between 2nd in the PL and 2nd in the Bundesliga then Augsberg are probably a lot better than Bournemouth

The Budesliga is officially the 2nd best league in Europe. The EPL has just managed to cling on to 3rd for another season.

These German supporters sticking both their arms up now??? Does one cancel out the other? Are they saying they are not anti-semetic?

Hope we at least get a few new friends within the Dortmund squad who'd be interested in playing in the PL next season. Would love me a piece of Reus.

Straight leg, studs first. (Very) Dangerous play! If he hits his leg, he breaks it. Doesn't matter that he was lucky enough to hit the ball.

I agree with the reasoning

it wasn't luck that got him to the ball though, it was technique and timing

The wife has just nailed it in one.

'Does Robbie Savage not like us or something?'

...Previously on Robbie Savage v Tottenham Hotspur

Referee-Trevor-Heilbron-sends-off-Justin-Edinburgh-of-Tottenham-Hotspur.jpg

Back