• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

***OMT Tottenham Hotspur v West Bromwich Albion*** Saturday 12th April 15:00

No point passing to Ade, he'd only mis control it and fall over anyway

His penalties might be **** but...

‏@OptaJoe: 10 - Since Tim Sherwood took charge of Spurs, the only player to have scored more PL goals than E Adebayor (10) is D Sturridge (11). Form.

Are the alternatives better? Who would have played, in hindsight? Were the midfield players that involved in the two goals?

We have one proper central midfielder in the squad - Bentaleb, he should certainly be playing, instead we have Nacer Chadli and Paulinho as our holding players - Freund's words, not mine, how ridiculous does that sound though, it's like the Ossie days all over again. Bentaleb and Sigurdsson for Lennon and Kane would've made us stronger defensively and better going forward.

Oh wait, are we having a debate now about having a **** defence? I should trawl through my posts of 2012...

We have one proper central midfielder in the squad - Bentaleb, he should certainly be playing, instead we have Nacer Chadli and Paulinho as our holding players - Freund's words, not mine, how ridiculous does that sound though, it's like the Ossie days all over again. Bentaleb and Sigurdsson for Lennon and Kane would've made us stronger defensively and better going forward.

I'm big fan of Bentaleb. But I'm not sure he's any better defensively. Its the back four that look all over the place. Sigurdsson likewise is not a clear improvement.

That is the problem with our squad we have too many similar level players and not enough clear starters.

Back