• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

***OMT Tottenham Hotspur v West Bromwich Albion*** Saturday 12th April 15:00

He was so so obviously going to miss that :lol:

I can't remember how many times I've seen players score from a penalty either in professional football or amateur football from a short run up. Why?

Good job we have no defensive players in our team because we can't afford to do anything other than attack

We are totally and utterly completely rudderless at the moment. I always said that keeping a dead man walking as manager for the rest of the season would not only hinder us this season, but could have a terrible negative effect on us in the long term.

How have I acted like a dingdong? I've asked you a question You are yet to provide an answer to. Would love to know what you would have done, and how the goals were to do with the lack of a holding midfielder anyway?

Not play chadli and Paulinho in the middle. I'd have played bentaleb and Paulinho in the middle, chadli left, Lennon right, eriksen middle, drop Kane. More stability.

We are totally and utterly completely rudderless at the moment. I always said that keeping a dead man walking as manager for the rest of the season would not only hinder us this season, but could have a terrible negative effect on us in the long term.

Which one? We've had two.

Really. You were defending him earlier and saying to ignore me, difference is I can see it before it actually happens.

You were criticising Sherwood from the beginning without giving him a chance and engaging in personal attacks on the man(which I thought against the rules of this website) I find how you and others went after Sherwood sad and pathetic and makes me think that in some ways as a club we do not deserve success when we have fans like this.

The guy deserved his chance and has unquestionably answered the question as to whether he is good enough to manage us, he is not. I do hope that for consistency you attack all future managers with such venom and spite that you have shown our current manager.

Back