• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

***OMT Tottenham Hotspur v West Bromwich Albion*** Saturday 12th April 15:00

We are totally and utterly completely rudderless at the moment. I always said that keeping a dead man walking as manager for the rest of the season would not only hinder us this season, but could have a terrible negative effect on us in the long term.

that is the concern. we're shiit, both in terms of playing staff and management.

in fact, we are a poor team with no manager. we are currently witnessing the result of that appalling combination.

if we don't get a decent manager in the summer we're toast.

To win this we'll need to score 4. We look open. Score at will against us. 4 questionable defenders in our team.

A few weeks ago I recall Kane being compared to Sheringham on account of his intelligent use of the ball, over the past 2 games he's played more like a slow version of Jermain 'shoot-on-sight' Defoe!

No point passing to Ade, he'd only mis control it and fall over anyway

Hang on, are we playing Paulinho and Chadli in central midfield?

Yep, Tim's thinking is that it "worked" at home to Sunderland so no reason why it wouldn't "work" again today. Why do our managers make it so difficult for themselves, AVB leaves out his best players and Sherwood just plays them in the wrong position.

i was certainly in the camp of give sherwood a chance. the truth is no-one could possibly have realised what a massive diick sherwood is, and what a whinging little biitch to boot.

It's funny that on a weekly basis Dawson used to be the one singled out by practically everyone. "ohhhh when Kaboul returns and we partner him with vertonghen things will be sooooo much better"....well we've seen that partnership and it's looked utterly diabolical.

Kaboul imo is finished and i've said this for a while. He looks horse **** partnered up with any of our other cb's and they in turn look horse ****. He needs to be released in the summer..

Yep, Tim's thinking is that it "worked" at home to Sunderland so no reason why it wouldn't "work" again today. Why do our managers make it so difficult for themselves, AVB leaves out his best players and Sherwood just plays them in the wrong position.

Are the alternatives better? Who would have played, in hindsight? Were the midfield players that involved in the two goals?

i was certainly in the camp of give sherwood a chance. the truth is no-one could possibly have realised what a massive diick sherwood is, and what a whinging little biitch to boot.

The fact that he's a dingdong was probably the least surprising bit.

You were criticising Sherwood from the beginning without giving him a chance and engaging in personal attacks on the man(which I thought against the rules of this website) I find how you and others went after Sherwood sad and pathetic and makes me think that in some ways as a club we do not deserve success when we have fans like this.

The guy deserved his chance and has unquestionably answered the question as to whether he is good enough to manage us, he is not. I do hope that for consistency you attack all future managers with such venom and spite that you have shown our current manager.

Wrong again. I didn't when he first came, it was when I saw how we played, how clueless he was and how he acted in press conferences. He simply expressed what I thought from what I saw.

Yes Dawson was underrated! Rarely world class, but at least has a head on him and can pull the team into shape. This lot can not defend.

Back