• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** OMT Tottenham Hotspur V Sunderland ***

Cattermole really is brick isnt he. As a player he has no redeeming features whatsoever so resorts to spending all game trying to foul people. There are some players i wonder how they have made it so far in football. Hes one of them.

Ekotto has given the ball away more than Sandro but i guess he has to many lips on his arse for anyone to notice.

Ekotto has given the ball away more than Sandro but i guess he has to many lips on his arse for anyone to notice.

Bit more dangerous to lose it where its a potential one on one with the keepr though isn't it?

Haha, this all the way!!!

Too many people blinded by his thousands of turns next to his own box, that giving the ball a way from it didn't matter. Gosh, hypocrites

Back