• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** OMT Tottenham Hotspur V Sunderland ***

I dont know why we are complaining?

We arent playing too badly. Its tough playing against 11 men behind the ball at al times.

We just need to be patient. One will stick.

That central 3 pairing is crying out for Hudds - not sure Parker and Sandro are working.

By definition, a pairing is 2 people not 3 people

BUt I agree and have said many many times that Parker, MOdric and Sandro doesnt work as a midfield 3 as there isnt enough attacking threat or goal threat from them. Modric is also better used as a deep playmaker rather than playing in the hole

I dont know why we are complaining?

We arent playing too badly. Its tough playing against 11 men behind the ball at al times.

We just need to be patient. One will stick.

Not sure where that confidence comes from. Scoring against a team set up to defend has been our weak point for a few years now.

Its tough playing against 11 men behind the ball at al times.

Especially with no width

It appears O'Neill did his homework and realised Bale and VdV will come inside so they just block out the middle and we're clueless

Gareth mate.... Gareth...... Gaz.... GAZ..........GAAAAAAAAAAAAAZ GO LEFT

Especially with no width

It appears O'Neill did his homework and realised Bale and VdV will come inside so they just block out the middle and we're clueless

Gareth mate.... Gareth...... Gaz.... GAZ..........GAAAAAAAAAAAAAZ GO LEFT

We will switch to 442 second half - I think Harry wants to re-introduce Lennon in slowly rather than risk him being out for the rest of the season

In the event that it stays 0-0, tOday is one of the rare occasions where we have someone on the bench (Lennon) who can change the game late on. Just need to be patient

We will switch to 442 second half - I think Harry wants to re-introduce Lennon in slowly rather than risk him being out for the rest of the season

Should improve things. They've got 2/3 on bale all the time. We need to stretch them a bit.

Back