• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

OMT *** Tottenham Hotspur v Qarabag *** 26/9/24 at 8pm.

One thing I will say is that leaving our defensive woes aside, having seen a few games now, I'm convinced that if Solanke stays fit, he's going to score a tonne in this system.
Tbh I'm still a little unsure of this. We haven't really created many goal scoring chances for him. Despite that he has scored two, both rebounds which is of course a positive as it means he's hungry and alert but in terms of the team creating actual chances for him we've yet to see it.

Thought he was much more than decent on the ball. His ability to keep the ball and get past players in tight areas is way up there imo.

The amount of times he got skinned on the outside is a concern if it continues to be a trend and he keeps playing as a full back.
He did very well a few times but also lost it a few times rather dangerously. I suppose that is Ange ball but I'd prefer he wasn't the last line of defense while trying this. He needs to move up the pitch I think.

He did very well a few times but also lost it a few times rather dangerously. I suppose that is Ange ball but I'd prefer he wasn't the last line of defense while trying this. He needs to move up the pitch I think.
If he's good enough at it that's exactly what he should be doing. I think he will probably end up playing further forward eventually. But living dangerously is part of Ange ball for sure. All our starting defenders do that at times.

If he's good enough at it that's exactly what he should be doing. I think he will probably end up playing further forward eventually. But living dangerously is part of Ange ball for sure. All our starting defenders do that at times.
Thought he was really poor defensively to be honest. Positioning and body shape was awful at times. That said, you can see the lad is very good on the ball and will be a player further up the pitch for us. He's not a full back though.

Yep all our defnders do it and fail on occasion too. That is how we play, but Gray is not great defensively. To me he always looks like someone playing out of position back there and his dribbling skills won't compensate for his defensive deficiencies. He might get better but he's more suited to CM in my opinion. Anyway he is another good prospect which is the main thing.

Back