• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

***OMT Tottenham Hotspur v Liverpool Sunday 31st August 1330 KO***

Wow townsends greed knows no bounds. Laughable attempt to get round him. Gave the ball away with his 2nd touch too.

Flog him to saints and get schneid in return.

You know you're ****ed when you're bringing on Townsend to try and turn a game around.

I'm not gonna lie, I ****ing HATE Liverpool.

Well done poch. Took off our best player Eriksen who was playing so well (2 tackles and 4 interceptions) and decided instead to take 5 million off Townsend's transfer fee.

Plus ça change... #-o

@WhoScored: Tottenham: Have committed more errors that have led directly to a goal (22) than any other team in Europe’s top 5 leagues since Aug 2013

@OptaJoe: 10 - Liverpool's 10 penalties against Tottenham are the most scored by a team against a single opponent in the Premier League. Converted.

Not really, we've handed the game to them.

No we havent. Im sorry but its this complacency that gets us nowhere. Thinking that its just one or two mistakes. It takes time hence im not blaming the team but to think that we just gave it to them on a silver platter is complacent. They pressurised us and effectively closed us down forcing us to make mistakes. Thst good team play from their side.

Eriksen is the nearest thing we have to a playmaker - good or bad -and we don't have back up (maybe Dembele). Take Eriksen off and we look lost and out of ideas. Plus we just don't look convincing as an attacking unit - noone looks like scoring.

Most disappointing for me is Lamela though. i have no idea where he plays -but apart from the QPR game he has not looked remotely worth the money we paid for him.

No we havent. Im sorry but its this complacency that gets us nowhere. Thinking that its just one or two mistakes. It takes time hence im not blaming the team but to think that we just gave it to them on a silver platter is complacent. They pressurised us and effectively closed us down forcing us to make mistakes. Thst good team play from their side.

And gives Poch - hopefully - a truer understanding of what needs to be done. Which is to get Levy's dough working.

So in 250 miniutes of football our last three games have seen Liverpool beat us 14-0. Wonder what it's going to be in 20 more mins

Back