• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

OMT * Tottenham Hotspur v Leicester City *

NLS

Stephen Kelly
Monday 19 August - Kick off at 8pm and live on Sky....

I can't wait all week for a match thread so here it is....

Vicario

Porro Romero VDV Destiny

Bentancur Bissouma

Madison

Kulu Solanke Son

And what a bench of strong young players....

Gray, Bergvall, Sarr, Johnson, Moore, Spence Dragusin backed up by Werner, Skipp, Davies and maybe Eze.....

Must win game, so I'm going for 4-1 to us...

COYS

Another 2-2 to start the season. Solanke and Son.

I think we’ll struggle to get going a bit this season before it suddenly clicks around November.

Monday 19 August - Kick off at 8pm and live on Sky....

I can't wait all week for a match thread so here it is....

Vicario

Porro Romero VDV Destiny

Bentancur Bissouma

Madison

Kulu Solanke Son

And what a bench of strong young players....

Gray, Bergvall, Sarr, Johnson, Moore, Spence Dragusin backed up by Werner, Skipp, Davies and maybe Eze.....

Must win game, so I'm going for 4-1 to us...

COYS

Close but not sure

- Bissouma probably bought himself a game or two out of the squad
- Think Sarr starts, Gray/Bentancur may take the 6 role
- Think Solanke starts, not enough options otherwise
- Also not sure we start both of our late arriving CBs, so maybe one of Romero/VDV +Dragusin

Regardless, I think a few of our players won't last 90 -> Udogie, VDV, Maddison (if he plays)

Vicario
Porro Romero VdV Udogie
Bentancur Sarr
Maddison
Johnson Solanke Son

2-4
Just can't see Kulusevski being dropped. Maybe he'll drop Maddison? I went with Solanke not starting because of limited time for integration, and having to earn his starting spot.

Just can't see Kulusevski being dropped. Maybe he'll drop Maddison? I went with Solanke not starting because of limited time for integration, and having to earn his starting spot.
Kulusevski is not in Anges first XI, hence why he was the one being played out of position as the CF pre season (@thfcsteff and @milo pod discussed Kulu's role in their latest episode if of interest) , rather than RW and there is no chance he will be dropping Maddison for start of the season.

Ange has already emphatically said he does not see Kulu as CF, Solanke is up to speed fitness wise according to Ange and with Richi not it's pretty certain Solanke will get the nod after a full weeks worth of training - he threw VDV in straight away, we signed him 5 days before season started vs Brentford....

There's going to be a lot of good players not starting all the games. When do the Europa games start? Even if Kulu doesn't start, he's central to our plans. As Postecoglou outlined last season we need to get away from the idea of a first 11. Kulu is very much part of the core side. As are players like Bergvall, Spence etc. They are deserving of a start on pre-season form.

How Ange rotates effectively will be key. Hopefully, he rotates one or two players in and out gradually, to keep momentum.

What are your hopes for this season?

- That we stabilise. Especially our defence.
- That we develop our attacking play to be quick, courageous and effective.
- That the goons (and pool) lose ground.

What are your hopes for this season?

- That we stabilise. Especially our defence.
- That we develop our attacking play to be quick, courageous and effective.
- That the goons (and pool) lose ground.
- That we perform well enough for there not to be a need to change manager.
-That we use the rest of this window, and the January one, to continue to make changes which will make us more competitive in all competitions.
-That we play exciting football again, as we did in the first three months of last season, but that this time we maintain our ability to play this way.
- That the younger squad members are given real opportunities to show what they can do.
- That we take cup competitions seriously, and set out to win each of those we compete in.

Vicario
Porro Romero VdV Udogie
Bentancur Sarr
Maddison
Johnson Solanke Son

2-4
That would be my guess on the lineup too assuming Bissouma is dropped for off the field issues. Think we'll give Gray and Bergvall chances from the bench first. Solanke to me seems like an obvious starter despite just joining.

Back