• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** OMT Tottenham Hotspur v Everton FC ***

Just seen this on BBC

Tottenham XI: Vicario, Udogie, Van de Ven, Romero, Porro, Johnson, Bissouma, Maddison, Odobert, Son, Kulusevski.

Subs: Forster, Dragusin, Richarlison, Gray, Bergvall, Werner, Spence, Sarr, Davies.

Is this correct? Who is in the no8 role? Fudge that! Who is the striker? Better not be Son!! We all know that doesn't work. What is Ange playing at?

I reckon it's Kulu down the middle. But hang on, Johnson, Odobert and Son - what the hell.

We would then have one of son, Johnson or odobert not on the wing. It will be son up top with Kulusevski in midfield
Well, there are only two wings, so if one of 3 players is not on the wing, so what? You really do seem to be in a negative mood today mate

Just looked at the Everton squad. One would think (based on media) that they had up to 7 Academy players in the squad for today and couldn't field 9 subs. That starting lineup is not a bad one. The midfield is strong.

ffs Efan Ekoku on commentary duty.....yawn

Come on Wilson. Debut goal would be nice in a stress-free win, but this is Spurs.

I fully expect a dominant 1st half with 7 corners to 1 but a failure to score after faffing around the box too much. Early 2nd half goal for us, but no 2nd, then a late equaliser for Everton, then all hands on deck as we hold on for a point

Everywhere seems to show Odobert with Maddison and Bissouma in CM? With Son left and Johnson central.

Will find out soon enough I guess

Back