• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** OMT Tottenham Hotspur v Everton FC ***

View attachment 17556

To quench your thirst, we are introducing draught Guinness to select feature bars and signature roostertails on selected tap inns.

We are proud to announce our new Seoul Birdie food outlet located in the marketplace in collaboration with renowned American-Korean TV Chef, Judy Joo. The new Seoul Birdie outlet will be showcasing her very best signature dishes; Korean Katsu Rice Bowl, BBQ Pulled Pork Tacos, and the Seoul Birdie Chicken Sub
Great news about the Corner Pin, my pub of choice before and after games till they closed it earlier this year.

I'm not confident the first few pints of Guinness in the stadium will be very good.:persevere:

Hence my comment …, WE GOT THE TACTICS WRONG
Jürgen said we got lucky at the end but you argued that no we didn't because we got the tactics wrong. That's irrelevant to his point and it was a simple one. We got lucky by the end of entire 90 minutes.

Bissouma for Bentancur assuming Bissouma is sufficiently back in the good book. Kulusevski for Johnson perhaps, unless Odobert has done enough in training to put himself in contention for a starting spot. But could see Johnson get another start too.

Rest of the team unchanged.

Wouldn't be against something even more attacking like Kulusevski or Bergvall in the 8 role. But think it's better to keep most of the team the same.

Jürgen said we got lucky at the end but you argued that no we didn't because we got the tactics wrong. That's irrelevant to his point and it was a simple one. We got lucky by the end of entire 90 minutes.
That’s not what he said
May be worth checking his quote

But if the reverse happened and we were knocking on the door for 10-20 minutes while the other team were hanging on you’d probably say we deserved at least point, or that we deserved to win the game.
If we won the game then the tactics would have worked though, right?

What I said was we got our tactics wrong after taking the lead. We did. We kept on trying to play the same way and we lost loads of possession in key areas evacuee of if allowing them turnovers. That’s lead to their chances
In the away game their goals came from set pieces and the First came from the taking out of Vicario and the second from a deflection off Romero to keep their player onside. They got lucky actually.

A depleted Everton at our place? They will defend all match in their box. Need all the lock pickers we've got.

Vicario
Porro..Cuti..VdV..Udogie
Sarr
Maddison..Bergvall
Kulu..Solanke..Werner
Richarlison
Son and Johnson will be pants against a low block.

Last edited:
A depleted Everton at our place? They will defend all match in their box. Need all the lock pickers we've got.

Vicario
Porro..Cuti..VdV..Udogie
Sarr
Maddison..Bergvall
Kulu..Solanke..Werner
Son and Johnson will be pants against a low block.
shots from outside the box early to force them to come out and block... but i think we will see more attempts to the byline and crosses into the box when the opposition has all defenders ready on the 6 yard line. well all we need is to squeeze one through.

If we won the game then the tactics would have worked though, right?

What I said was we got our tactics wrong after taking the lead. We did. We kept on trying to play the same way and we lost loads of possession in key areas evacuee of if allowing them turnovers. That’s lead to their chances
In the away game their goals came from set pieces and the First came from the taking out of Vicario and the second from a deflection off Romero to keep their player onside. They got lucky actually.

Ok fair enough if that’s your take. I just think it’s rare for you to ever admit we got lucky in a game or that we didn’t deserve to win a game. Sometimes teams win when they don’t deserve it and other teams they lose when they deserved a draw or a win.

Back