• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** OMT Tottenham Hotspur v Everton FC ***

---------------Vicario
Porro-----Romero---VDV--Udogie
-----------Sarr------Bissouma
-----------------Kulu
--Odobert---Solanke---Moore

Subs: Austin, Dragusin, Gray, Bergvall, Maddison, Johnson, Son, Richarlison
Maddison instead of Biss, however that's the team I'd like to see too.

Seem to recall last year we got 4 points but got very lucky on both games?

Be good to see us dominate another poor side

---------------Vicario
-----------Gray-----Bissouma
-----------------Bergvall
———Kulu---Solanke---Son

No chanse for this team but it would be a 5-1 game

But we should have been a lot more ahead
Hence why I said we got the tactics wrong
A match is 90+ minutes long. Every minute is as important as the others. If you don't capitalise while you're in the ascendancy you have no one to blame but yourself.

---------------Vicario
-----------Gray-----Bissouma
-----------------Bergvall
———Kulu---Solanke---Son

No chanse for this team but it would be a 5-1 game

Would love that team. Even Sarr for Gray would be a great line-up.
Kulu deserves to start imo, and Bergvall was quality in his cameo.

1724343284571.png

To quench your thirst, we are introducing draught Guinness to select feature bars and signature roostertails on selected tap inns.

We are proud to announce our new Seoul Birdie food outlet located in the marketplace in collaboration with renowned American-Korean TV Chef, Judy Joo. The new Seoul Birdie outlet will be showcasing her very best signature dishes; Korean Katsu Rice Bowl, BBQ Pulled Pork Tacos, and the Seoul Birdie Chicken Sub

---------------Vicario
Porro-----Dragusin---VDV--Udogie
-----------Sarr------Bissouma
--------------Maddison
--Kulusevski---Son---Richarlison

I'd start Dragusin over Romero, Kulusevski over Johnson, and Bissouma over any youth players.

I'd start Richarlison because he is playing against Everton and will play well. The only problem I have with it is that I'd prefer Son as a striker because Son is the best finisher we have at the club and the only player Maddison links up with.

If that team can't score after 30 minutes, then put Richarlison up top with Son on the left, then Solanke deserves a chance after 60 mins.

Back