• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** OMT Tottenham Hotspur v Eintracht Frankfurt **

We've been decent, they had 5 minutes but we should be ahead. Need to not limp out the blocks second half.

if we don't win this, I expect some criticism of Conte and his tactics, but we've had chances we've converted many many times in the past

Better last 20 minutes . Started to look a bit more fluid up top. Coming out the back is fine we still don’t look like we are clicking up top like last season. We all know when it does it can be very destructive. Let’s hope we start the half as it’s ended.

I'm pleased to say we played well that half...

All those missed chances though.....

Just need to bury those chances in the second half. We look more dominant than we did against Sporting but we were pretty awful that night.

Much better with our passing in the final third and really should be a couple up. Some good moves that just needed better finishing.

Best performance I can remember from Royal. Dier has been good again.

Back