• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** OMT Tottenham Hotspur v Chelsea Rent Boys F.A Cup SF ***

Kante did 4 fouls vs Man U without getting a yellow. He just does little ones so refs overlook them

Son at LWB not only weakens our left side defence but also Son's freedom to attack.

As for the penalty - quite a few players have been booked for what Moses did. Inviting someone to fall over you isn't a foul, no matter how stupid. Disappointed at how quickly the dive was glossed over by the BBC pundits.

I saw us dominate that half after we scored. Maybe that was because Son helped pin them back? Yes they countered, but what if we scored again? Very easy to criticise a tactical decision with hindsight but this team and this coaching staff has earned our trust and support. Pull in the same direction.

None of our major attacks came down the left. And the one time Son got forward as a consequence of Moses being apparently 'pinned back', he was offside.

Again, I don't care that Poch made the tactical gamble, I care that we fix it. Hindsight has nothing to do with this, because I feared exactly this happening from minute one, not only right at the end when the obvious defensive mistake occurred and the penalty was conceded.

Fix it. Still time, still enough to win this. But get Son off. Or we will be exposed down that side again, and it's a coin toss as to whether those situations lead to another goal.

THAT is a classic Spurs goal

This is still an uphill battle though, not liking this

Hazard and Costa still to come of course

Back