• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** OMT Tottenham Hotspur v Chelsea Rent Boys F.A Cup SF ***

Stay behind the team guys. Take the rough with the smooth and stop finger pointing. We are now a formidable club because everyone, including fans is pulling in the same direction. Son will be hurting about that tackle. Poch will be hurting. They have the right mentality and deserve our support. Stick with them.

A referee that doesn't have a pocket full of roubles would see that it's a clear dive.

Stupid from Son but he wasn't even close to making contact.

love a good conspiracy theory as much as anyone but lunging into a tackle in the box at this level, youre just asking for it!

The minute the teams were announced, I feared this would happen. This isn't a reaction to the penalty, it was a concern of mine from minute one.

Son is not a left-back. And when combined with Trippier on the right, it has denuded us of the width and energy on the flanks that we usually display. The first goal was down to Son, in part - Chelsea were targeting that side all game, with great success, and it was a counter on that side which was just about dealt with before a second surge came down which we were still trying to position ourselves for - which led to Toby giving away the free-kick, which led to the goal. The second, obviously, was a 100% Son.

Son is *not* a left-back. It was baffling at the start of the game, it grew more baffling throughout as Chelsea targeted that side time and again and Son proved unable to cope, and it reached a crescendo when that penalty was given away.

What on Earth were you thinking, Poch? If it was to do a Moses and turn a winger into a left-back, that should have been done six months ago - not for the first time in an FA Cup semifinal.

What on Earth?

Now, it's uphill. We'll have to get one back, wait for Hazard to come on, deal with whatever he brings (making sure not to concede again)...

..just patently avoidable. F*ck.

Son off, Davies on. A tactical gamble that failed. And then try to correct the mistake. I'd actually be in favor of hooking Alli for Davies, because we could do with Son's direct running and Alli hasn't been too influential, but that would be terrible optics and likely wouldn't go down well.

But we *need* an LB on the field. Chelsea are f*cking laughing at how easily they're hitting us on that left-hand side.

Alli not been in this game, and Dembele getting marked by both Kante and Matic as the link. We are splitting them wide but need more balls into the box. Son being a predominantly right footer is not helping either.

I think I would like to see Walker and Dier as the wing backs. Both right footed i know. But both fast and can defend.

There are some games where I understand why people do not rate Lloris as a top top keeper.

That first free kick was not in the corner. It was mid height and a yard inside the post. He did not see it due to bad positioning. The ball went through the wall and neck height.

The Penalty. He never gets anywhere near any penalty ever.

Don't forget he rushed out, panicked, flapped, handled it outside the box... not impressive, should have just launched it 80 yards

love a good conspiracy theory as much as anyone but lunging into a tackle in the box at this level, youre just asking for it!
He certainly didn't lunge.

He was stupid to go to ground but his slide had stopped before he got near the player. It's was the clearest dive since Pires against Portsmouth.

Stay behind the team guys. Take the rough with the smooth and stop finger pointing. We are now a formidable club because everyone, including fans is pulling in the same direction. Son will be hurting about that tackle. Poch will be hurting. They have the right mentality and deserve our support. Stick with them.
This isn't down to the team, we've had nothing from the officals. They've let Chelsea away with everything and us nothing.

Moses in the air before the slide. No contact at all. Top Top Dive.

Yes, Moses did the right thing. The slide from Son was ridiculous, he came sliding along on his ass and Moses rightly thought "thanks very much mate, top lad" and chose to take the free penalty award. Can't blame Moses or the ref for that stupid challenge.

The minute the teams were announced, I feared this would happen. This isn't a reaction to the penalty, it was a concern of mine from minute one.

Son is not a left-back. And when combined with Trippier on the right, it has denuded us of the width and energy on the flanks that we usually display. The first goal was down to Son, in part - Chelsea were targeting that side all game, with great success, and it was a counter on that side which was just about dealt with before a second surge came down which we were still trying to position ourselves for - which led to Toby giving away the free-kick, which led to the goal. The second, obviously, was a 100% Son.

Son is *not* a left-back. It was baffling at the start of the game, it grew more baffling throughout as Chelsea targeted that side time and again and Son proved unable to cope, and it reached a crescendo when that penalty was given away.

What on Earth were you thinking, Poch? If it was to do a Moses and turn a winger into a left-back, that should have been done six months ago - not for the first time in an FA Cup semifinal.

What on Earth?

Now, it's uphill. We'll have to get one back, wait for Hazard to come on, deal with whatever he brings (making sure not to concede again)...

..just patently avoidable. F*ck.

Son off, Davies on. A tactical gamble that failed. And then try to correct the mistake. I'd actually be in favor of hooking Alli for Davies, because we could do with Son's direct running and Alli hasn't been too influential, but that would be terrible optics and likely wouldn't go down well.

But we *need* an LB on the field. Chelsea are f*cking laughing at how easily they're hitting us on that left-hand side.

He's clearly thinking it was worth pinning Moses back. Not every decision is guaranteed to pay off and we've taken a negative on it, but the theory is sound. Stay with the team.

Oh come on, that is just poor being-tripped-execution on Moses' part. It was the most obvious penalty invitation possible. If the roles had been reversed, I'd be absolutely fuming if we had not been awarded a penalty.
I wouldn't. There wasn't even nearly contact.

Back