• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** OMT Tottenham Hotspur v Chelsea Rent Boys F.A Cup SF ***

Missus on all fours in front of me telling me how ill she is. She's in tears. I love her but is it wrong that I don't give a fudge right now. All I want to do is keep watching the game and maybe fudge her pretending she's Dele...

Conte is loving this. He wanted it to be level after an hour and bring on those 2 stars.

Who will we bring on? Janssen and Walker?

Missus on all fours in front of me telling me how ill she is. She's in tears. I love her but is it wrong that I don't give a fudge right now. All I want to do is keep watching the game and maybe fudge her pretending she's Dele...

I read the first part of that and thought the post was going in another direction....

I wondered where you were going with that and I must admit I was disappointed

Back