• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

***** OMT Tottenham Hotspur v Chelsea FC *****

We sat back, and managed to concede three goals while doing so? gonad*s. We did not sit back, but we did produce a number of horrific individual errors. Coupled with a central midfield that was and is significantly inferior to that of Chelsea, we lost.
this.

we did not sit back for a second

Chelsea have the best midfield in the world

lots of poor individual performances today - we were just outclassed plain and simple.
top two:
-gallas needs to move on soon.
-ade is fit to play!

----------------- Lloris -------------------
Naughton - Caulker - Vert - Ekotto
---------- Dembele - Sandro ---------
Lennon ------- Siggy ----------- Bale
----------------- Defoe ------------------

Vs Southampton.

Yeah, agree with just about all of that.

OMG Defoe offside? Must be the only one today.

Our defence was exposed by a quality attacking lineup.

I think we did well, but some individuals must be questioned on their commitment, and intelligence

Gallas my lord I'm nervous every time the ball goes near him. I don't doubt he's good to have around the dressing room but he wouldn't be starting if I was AVB.

Walker has been poor so far this season but he's young, we cant expect him to be awesome in every game.

Sadly I think we got beat by a better team. Chelsea look good all over the pitch, if they sign a striker in January I think they will win the league. And remember Chelsea have just spent £70-£80m so they should be playing well, we spent £50m but had to sell our best player to fund our signings.

Worst start to the weekend, hate losing, hate losing to Chelsea, hate playing first and being on TV and lose,

Yeah, and it was big deal on the local tv here too. I really was fearing for our defence, shame I was right. Defoe is on fire, and I do hope he manages to forge a partnership with Ade in some way, but they seem to run into the same channels.

Ade on earlier, he would have bossed cahill and luiz;I really think he's good enough to be our drogba. We need to change some suspect players, walker needs a rest, gallas too. Our CD pairing still isn't fixed, or the best in my eyes; I pine for the days of ledders and woody.

Yeah, and it was big deal on the local tv here too. I really was fearing for our defence, shame I was right. Defoe is on fire, and I do hope he manages to forge a partnership with Ade in some way, but they seem to run into the same channels.

Ade on earlier, he would have bossed cahill and luiz;I really think he's good enough to be our drogba. We need to change some suspect players, walker needs a rest, gallas too. Our CD pairing still isn't fixed, or the best in my eyes; I pine for the days of ledders and woody.

Vertonghen and Caulker/Kaboul will no doubt be much better, this is basically our 4th string pairing at centre back.

We sat back, and managed to concede three goals while doing so? gonad*s. We did not sit back, but we did produce a number of horrific individual errors. Coupled with a central midfield that was and is significantly inferior to that of Chelsea, we lost.

We came out all guns blazing in the first 15 mins. As soon as we went in front we had a lot less of the ball now you can argue Chelscum stepped it up (could be right) but we lacked that impetus after the second.

Then Livermore coming on was ridiculous. i like Livermore but was always the wrong move.

I have no qualms that we lost - like you say theyre a team who spent a brickload of money (although we did spend 60m albeit sold 40m) I am just annoyed that IN MY OPINION we didnt go for the throat the way a Manure do etc. Just attack. They were brick scared of Lennon etc.

We didn't sit back , we just weren't good enough in midfield . They are a very good team , can rip others apart but some of you think we are good enough to beat them. When we went ahead we should have kept playing the same game , don't let the think we are defending as they are too good on the Attack .

Hey ho

Gallas my lord I'm nervous every time the ball goes near him. I don't doubt he's good to have around the dressing room but he wouldn't be starting if I was AVB.

Walker has been poor so far this season but he's young, we cant expect him to be awesome in every game.

Sadly I think we got beat by a better team. Chelsea look good all over the pitch, if they sign a striker in January I think they will win the league. And remember Chelsea have just spent £70-£80m so they should be playing well, we spent £50m but had to sell our best player to fund our signings.

Surely we can expect him to be awesome in a handful of games a season. Not up to this level for me.

Anyone think Ade's body language wasn't right when he came on?

Or am I just reading into things too much?

kyle walker....what a k n o b

Dont think chelsea played well, neither did we. Poor game littered with mistakes but Chelsea had much more quality in forward areas

Wow i now know why i do not post on here after a loss. So many deluded people on this site its unreal.

Every club, it's the same, the world has variety, it's the spice of life - it's not the end of the world. You don't need to convince everyone, but I for one was intrigued to see how we would play, and pleasantly surprised in some aspects, sadly let down and proved right in others.

Surely we can expect him to be awesome in a handful of games a season. Not up to this level for me.

Might be a bit kneejerk, but I'd start Naughton next game in Walker's place

Still think Corluka was a superior player to Walker

No it isn't. It's hysterical bitch fits and people with agendas. The 3rd goal was class. All goals against us aren't our fault and all our goals aren't only down to our amazing skill.

True but...
Walker who had another poor game, should have come inside on the cover but instead watched Mata just run past him and behind Gallas. Has to take huge blame for the last goal too.

Back