• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

***** OMT Tottenham Hotspur v Chelsea FC *****

That is it, I have been telling people on here for ages. Now do you believe me? Walker is just not good enough! There is not a single thing this guy does well, nothing!

adebayor has been a big disappointment for me.. i thought he'd be keen and hungry and to me, he's looked super careless and lazy. doesn't give a brick at this point

To be honest we didn't really deserve anything. They completely and utterly destroyed us at will in the first half and we were fortunate to only be one down. Started the second half well, played well for 10-15 minutes and got ahead, but then sat back and just gave it away.

We didn't deserve jack brick.

Honestly I didn't expect anything considering no bale and Dembele.
We did very well, Cech made a lot of saves too

still proud of our second half perofmance. Hopefully Dembele and Bale back for our next game too.

Your "proud" of a second half where we have conceded 3 goals and have looked shambolic for all but 10 minutes of it. I despair at some fans, I realy do.

OMG Defoe offside? Must be the only one today.

Our defence was exposed by a quality attacking lineup.

I think we did well, but some individuals must be questioned on their commitment, and intelligence

Minus the first 30 minutes we played well and created just undone by some more silly individual errors which AVB needs to work on.

To be honest we didn't really deserve anything. They completely and utterly destroyed us at will in the first half and we were fortunate to only be one down. Started the second half well, played well for 10-15 minutes and got ahead, but then sat back and just gave it away.

Exactly - we sat back. Thats the crux of the point and it isnt the first time its happened where we go in the lead and then sit back. We look dangerous attacking - they were scared brickless of us SO fudgeIN ATTACK.

I dont care we lost - its more us not really playing to our fullest potential

I hate singling players out for defeats, but for me Vertonghen was at fault today. The 2nd goal turned things, and it was down to him getting caught upfield, poncing around and not chasing back that led to that goal.

Obviously there were other defensive errors, but we were on top up at that point until then. The whole game changed afterwards.

Disappointing.

Walker, what the hell. Gallas, what the hell. Sigh.

Good performance for the second half, matched up Chelsea. Unlucky to lose, really. But expected, without Dembele and Bale. Onwards, and upwards.

Actually, I think their first half performance was like a juiced up version of a lot of our performances where our fans think we've 'destroyed' the opposition when actually we've been mostly passing it around without troubling the goalkeeper.

They had far more shots in the second half than they did in the first. And many more chances where I thought we were lucky not to concede.

To lose by 2 goals is definitely too much. A draw would have been fair in the end imo.

Back