• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

***** OMT Tottenham Hotspur v Chelsea FC *****

adebayor has been a big disappointment for me.. i thought he'd be keen and hungry and to me, he's looked super careless and lazy. doesn't give a brick at this point

He's never hungry though? Always plays with a smile on his face. How many times have we seen him laughing at the touchline with the player who's coming on for him.
Whatever qualities he brings to the team, hunger isnt one.

Exactly - we sat back. Thats the crux of the point and it isnt the first time its happened where we go in the lead and then sit back. We look dangerous attacking - they were scared brickless of us SO fudgeIN ATTACK.

I dont care we lost - its more us not really playing to our fullest potential

Clueless.

We had 3 clear chances at 2-1. We didn't sit back for a second.

Showing yourself up here pal

adebayor has been a big disappointment for me.. i thought he'd be keen and hungry and to me, he's looked super careless and lazy. doesn't give a brick at this point

What a stupid comment. What game was you watching? you did not see him run from the edge of there box track the ball all the way back to our half and then assist Walker in winning the ball back for us to break and have a good opportunity did you?

Worst start to the weekend, hate losing, hate losing to Chelsea, hate playing first and being on TV and lose,

What a stupid comment. What game was you watching? you did not see him run from the edge of there box track the ball all the way back to our half and then assist Walker in winning the ball back for us to break and have a good opportunity did you?

Some people only see what they want to see.

Ade looked short of matches imo, but that's pretty much expected.

although we were overpowered in the middle I am quite disgusted with Walker´s antics and Ade.

That 4th goal had karma all written over it, Walker had been ****y all game against Mata. Digusted..

and Ade, just fudge off...

He's never hungry though? Always plays with a smile on his face. How many times have we seen him laughing at the touchline with the player who's coming on for him.
Whatever qualities he brings to the team, hunger isnt one.

He looked rusty. Twice he could have scored, twice he fluffed it. Can't blame him, what with his injury and his lack of playing time.

Can't blame anybody, really, save for Gallas and Walker, and singling those two out is harsh considering the absences we had.

Gallas days are numbered, walker how stupid did Mata make you look after you smashed the ball at him. Embarrassing lad. Let down massivley by defence today.

Ade was fudging brick, wasted everything

No it isn't. They are top of the league. Champs of Europe and spent a net 70 million in the summer. Dry your eyes.

Take your rose-tinted glasses off. It was at times embarrassing. Particularly the last goal with Walker getting muscled off the ball by poxy Mata when he had heaps of time to clear it upfield.

----------------- Lloris -------------------
Naughton - Caulker - Vert - Ekotto
---------- Dembele - Sandro ---------
Lennon ------- Siggy ----------- Bale
----------------- Defoe ------------------

Vs Southampton.

Exactly - we sat back. Thats the crux of the point and it isnt the first time its happened where we go in the lead and then sit back. We look dangerous attacking - they were scared brickless of us SO fudgeIN ATTACK.

I dont care we lost - its more us not really playing to our fullest potential

We sat back, and managed to concede three goals while doing so? gonad*s. We did not sit back, but we did produce a number of horrific individual errors. Coupled with a central midfield that was and is significantly inferior to that of Chelsea, we lost.

Wow i now know why i do not post on here after a loss. So many deluded people on this site its unreal.

Back