• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

***** OMT Tottenham Hotspur v Chelsea FC *****

I don't think you emphasise just how important Dembele and Bale are for us. The fact they can take players on with ease change the shape of the opposition.

Sandro so far has been very poor

So when is Adebayor going to play? This is a joke.

What about playing the best goalkeeper aswell?

Why dont we just play our best players like other teams do.

The moment that's summed up the game for me so far is when Lennon got the ball on the right, sometime around the 35th minute. He swiveled, switched on the afterburners and blazed past two, three Chelsea defenders before slipping the ball to Dempsey on his right, in acres of space, who.....did a 180-degree turn, ran back towards our goal and was instantly dispossessed by Chelsea's grateful front three.

Sigh. Ade on at halftime. I'd go for something radical; put Dempsey off, Naughton on. Put Naughton on the left, move Vertonghen into DM alongside Sandro. Ade and Defoe up top, Lennon and Sigurdsson on the wings.

Not been all bad, we def have a goal in us.

Lennon has been superb, Vertonghen has looked good and Defoe looks lively when given the chance. Give it 10 mins and bring on Ade for one of either Dempsey or Sigg.

Dempsey and Sigurdsson are just passengers, the don't seem to be able to play at this tempo. Put Townsend and Adebayor on and go 4-4-2 and float in crosses. Defensively let Defoe drop deep to close down Mikel. Mata and Ramires has looked good, other than that Chelski look ordinary, this aint over.

Good game so far from Vertonghen and Lennon

We look ok, but definitely not fully flowing that last third. Still we have had half chances, but very vulnerable at the back.

Need some changes and a bit of luck

I'd say that's a pretty fair assessment. Realistically Chelsea are a better team, and have better players, that's the reality. But we're still in it, we do have quality in certain areas and I think we can grab a draw with some luck.

Definitely need to see Adebayor on fairly soon.

My thoughts so far:

Gallas gets no call from Walker but its a crap header out anyway right into the danger area.
Friedel!!!!!! it was a top shot and going fast, but its just above his head! Come on man!!! slow reactions!!!
Demsey looks cack! Siggurdsson is at least having a go.
Get Dempsey and Siggurdsson off!! ADebayor and Townsend on! go 4-4-2 and rough em up a bit. Thudd needs runners! and lennon and townsend will do that along with defoe.

For all their possesion they have only had a couple of chances and they have come from poor clearances from our defence.

Dempsey and Sigurdsson are just passengers, the don't seem to be able to play at this tempo. Put Townsend and Adebayor on and go 4-4-2 and float in crosses. Defensively let Defoe drop deep to close down Mikel. Mata and Ramires has looked good, other than that Chelski look ordinary, this aint over.

Good game so far from Vertonghen and Lennon

Talk about useless signings. It's like buying Malbranque and Danny Murphy. Ohh wait we did that too.

We need to keep it tight at the back as 1st priority, chances will come. Ade holding the ball up will help us no end - do it AVB !

Dempsey and Defoe off, Townsend and Ade on. It's possible, but Andre needs to make these changes now.

So when is Adebayor going to play? This is a joke.

What about playing the best goalkeeper aswell?

Why dont we just play our best players like other teams do.

Absolutely this - play the best fudging players, Andre

Ade is one of our few players who are of some quality and he hasn't started a single fudging game yet - it's November in a week!

Demspey has always been an average player who had one half-decent season at Fulham and Sigurdsson is work in progress at best!

FFS

Back