• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

***** OMT Tottenham Hotspur v Chelsea FC *****

We've got no width. None left certainly. Sig is being played out of position. Not his fault.

Ok that sall well and good and thats why we are playing with nine men.

So we play players in there position. AVB has fudged up here. Play Townsend. Play Ade. 44 fudging 2.

Square pegs in round holes - WHY? I hate that I genuinely do.

I think Sig has looked good since moving to the left tbh. Dempsey on the other hand has been brick so if we're going 4-4-2 second half it has to be Ade for Dempsey.

Personally - Townsend on and Ade on for both sig and dempsey. May as well play players in their position.

Ahhh a deflection too on cahill's shot.

We have had half chances, chavs defending well dammit and we can't break

I agree I'd have definitely put Townsend on. Get him on for sig at half time and Dempsey up front with Defoe. Having said that I'd have started Adebayor.

Walker and Gallas both booked - I have a bad feeling in the heat of the moment someone might concede a red in the second half

Their goal should never have come to that. Aren't defenders taught to head the ball out not straight back into the mix and the middle of the pitch????

fudging home fans are pathetic these days, not only are they being outsung, theyre jeering there own players.

Back