• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

***** OMT Tottenham Hotspur v Chelsea FC *****

I'm not expecting anything from this game, but hope's always there. The expectation died when I realised that we've started this game without Bale, Kaboul, Dembele, BAE, and Ade, four of whom were our best players last season and Dembele who has been our most creative, effective CM.

some of you lots criticism of supposed players that you are supposed to support is making me sick.

we owned the second half of that half and i think both sigurdsson and dempsey lifted their games.

get behind the team for fudge's sake.

You know Sig and Dempsey have been poor. But boy do we make it an impossible atmosphere in which to turn it around.

Dont think we look too bad, but are going to need something special to unlock their defence and are looking like could get caught on the break

Talk about useless signings. It's like buying Malbranque and Danny Murphy. Ohh wait we did that too.

I'm not sure why so many are surprised of Demspey - this has always been his mean level

Sigurdsson at least still holds some potential due to his age

If Arry signed those - would have been roasted as typical MotD signings

Chelsea tinkling on us , simple fact is they have the best midfield in the league .

Sigurrdson is pretty good today , good work rate , looking for the ball ,. Dempsey crap with Defoe , not saying he is crap over all but doesn't work with Defoe . Ade and Dempsey ? Yes !

Lennon is our hope . Throw in a quick kid and e have a chance

Talk about useless signings. It's like buying Malbranque and Danny Murphy. Ohh wait we did that too.

Imagine we could've signed Isco or Willian for the combined price of these two. Damn you Liverpool for being too cheap.

Poor scouting work possibly biased by there impressive amount of goals, but the rest of their game doesn't seem to fit Spurs.

Happy to see Sigurdsson at least trying with his decent pressure.

I'm not sure why so many are surprised of Demspey - this has always been his mean level

Sigurdsson at least still holds some potential due to his age

If Arry signed those - would have been roasted as typical MotD signings

I got lambasted for discussing Sig and Dempsey (even in the window as saw them as pointless) but what I want now is for us to play players in their rightful positions and if that means changing to 44 fudgein 2 or 10 0 1 or whatever then so be it.

Townsend and Ade on for Sig and Dempsey.

I bet we wil be much much better

Back