• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

OMT ** Tottenham Hotspur v Brighton - Sunday 6 October at 4.30 pm **

You are expecting superhuman things from Romero! He should predict the future including the brick defending by Destiny. A defence is the sum of its parts. You should be mad at Destiny not Romero!
No, I'm expecting Romero to mark his man, wtf is so wrong with expecting your CB to mark the free and only opponent in the box???
If that is superhuman there's a ton of them playing football...

Udogie mistake not clearing for their first and a weak ‘tackle’ for (I think) their third.
Udogie played a part in all their goals! The third goal was a disgrace and should show up on reels pretty soon. First he got dribbled badly and then his reaction was very slow after being dribbled.

No, I'm expecting Romero to mark his man, wtf is so wrong with expecting your CB to mark the free and only opponent in the box???

to be fair to Romero, he regularly doesn't mark the only attacker in the box

I’m shocked but not shocked. What a first half. Absolutely dingdonged them. But once our backs were against the wall, we folded.

This is what we are. You merge our history with a manager who has admirably naive opinions on how the game should be played and it is an amplified version of what we’ve always been. Entertaining as fudge, breathtakingly brilliant but always liable to collapse and will never threaten a league title because we’ll never be consistent enough.

This is what we are and always will be under Ange. Could he win us a pot? Maybe, but I’ve always said I think his system will collapse under pressure and I think that’ll be true in a cup semi final or final if he gets us there.

Top 4 and entertainment is the best Ange will ever offer us. I’m okay with it, if you’re not, he isn’t the man for you IMO.

Romero, lost wellbeck in the first half for the one wellbeck should have scored, didn't learn.
Tinkle poor "tackle" on mitoma, no pressure on wellbeck for the winner, sorry but this guy is not as good as he thinks he is. And what the f u c K was that floated fk across the back line to vdv all about. Brighton are pressing and plays a ball like that!
Maddison, disappeared when the going got tough.
These are two of our leaders ffs.

I’m shocked but not shocked. What a first half. Absolutely dingdonged them. But once our backs were against the wall, we folded.

This is what we are. You merge our history with a manager who has admirably naive opinions on how the game should be played and it is an amplified version of what we’ve always been. Entertaining as fudge, breathtakingly brilliant but always liable to collapse and will never threaten a league title because we’ll never be consistent enough.

This is what we are and always will be under Ange. Could he win us a pot? Maybe, but I’ve always said I think his system will collapse under pressure and I think that’ll be true in a cup semi final or final if he gets us there.

Top 4 and entertainment is the best Ange will ever offer us. I’m okay with it, if you’re not, he isn’t the man for you IMO.

I do not feel entertained right now.

You know what....it happens.

But if Ange says "it's just one game" or "part of a process", I'll be furious.
He needs to make it clear that isn't acceptable in the second half. We learn from it. We built from it. We accept the humiliation and own it.
It wasn't acceptable. We make sure it doesn't happen again.
And further to that, the players need to take some ownership and tell Ange they need a plan B, or a tweak, they can implement when something unexpected happens.
They need to do their jobs.
He needs to set the platform to support and empower that.

Udogie played a part in all their goals! The third goal was a disgrace and should show up on reels pretty soon. First he got dribbled badly and then his reaction was very slow after being dribbled.
He was poor and should've been subbed soon after the first goal. Think his head went after that.

I'm with you here. Romero switches off far too often for my liking. Has done for a while. He can do brilliant things - but then be lax.
I don't mind that from a winger. I don't want it in my CB

Back