• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

OMT ** Tottenham Hotspur v Brighton - Sunday 6 October at 4.30 pm **

Can’t do this for the future honestly it’s naive and unprofessional… let’s attack and hope that we win … it’s like ossie ardilles and Gerry Francis rolled into one but when the league is so much more professional

How do you blame Ange for Udogie losing focus and concentration? I would blame him if he doesn't sub Udogie now! But to blame him for Brighton coming back - that is on the players. They seem unable to raise their game.
For me:
When they score.1 - you expect your team to regroup and manage the game.
When they score no 2 - you expect your leaders (genuinely don't think we have any) and your manager to work together to calm the situation and stabilise so you can go stop their momentum and go again
When they score no3 - you expect your manager to take charge and get the structure and balance back that has clearly gone. That's part of being a team.

What I don't expect is for him to stand looking like he's just seen a photo of his nan in her underwear.
It's all very well being a idealist and tactician, but that's only part of football. This isn't football manager.
When his players needed him today, he wasn't there. He was too busy being shell shocked. That's his learning curve still.

I actually agree. Udogie is going to get criticised but I saw things the same way you did. More troubling was how easily the first cross came across imo.
And that’s where Ange could have influenced. All over my WhatsApp group at half time that Mitoma was getting a free run.

What exactly did Romero do wrong? Look at the goals well. Your LB fluffed a clearance for the first, then lost his man in the box for the second and then got disvirgined for the third goal. And you are blaming Romero!
First goal he dangles is leg in, third he is nowhere to be seen

Back