• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

OMT ** Tottenham Hotspur v Brighton - Sunday 6 October at 4.30 pm **

No doubt that Ange is slow in making changes and his side often seems to lose the impetus when opposing coaches tweak their teams at HT. that said, the abysmal defending apparent in virtually every goal we concede can’t really be laid at his door.

No doubt that Ange is slow in making changes and his side often seems to lose the impetus when opposing coaches tweak their teams at HT. that said, the abysmal defending apparent in virtually every goal we concede can’t really be laid at his door.
I don't especially blame Ange but any abysmal defending is definitely fair to be laid at his door. He is the coach at the end of the day, he gets the credit for the positives of the attack he has to also take the blame for any crap defence.

What exactly did Romero do wrong? Look at the goals well. Your LB fluffed a clearance for the first, then lost his man in the box for the second and then got disvirgined for the third goal. And you are blaming Romero!
He left Welback unmarked on the edge of the 6 yard box for his goal. Him and Porror were poor for that.

Unpopular opinion but Udogie a little hard done by on here.

First goal it took a touch of VdV which he can’t help. Thirs goal he did actually make a tackle and the forward got a lucky ricochet.
I actually agree. Udogie is going to get criticised but I saw things the same way you did. More troubling was how easily the first cross came across imo.

Back