• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

***OMT - Tottenham Hotspur v ACF Fiorentina***

BRILLIANT play from Eriksen there...fine finish by Lamela...have to say, I think Eriksen tonight has been tremendous.His energy to print back and cover right after we scored was as impressive as anything in that passage.

Still all to play for here guys. They just need one deflected shot or dodgy pen and BOOM it is on for them to sneak it on away goals.

What I liked about that goal is that Chadli shot on target which forced the keeper to push it back into play which then causes panic. Defenses are so well organised now, but that "shot at the keeper to get a rebound" can be a great way to disrupt things and get an easy slot-in if it falls for you and you get enough bodies forward.

Lamela really should be a much more prolific finisher for us, he can and should add more goals to his game.

Still all to play for here guys. They just need one deflected shot or dodgy pen and BOOM it is on for them to sneak it on away goals.

What I liked about that goal is that Chadli shot on target which forced the keeper to push it back into play which then causes panic. Defenses are so well organised now, but that "shot at the keeper to get a rebound" can be a great way to disrupt things and get an easy slot-in if it falls for you and you get enough bodies forward.

Poch has cleaned up the details in all aspects of second passage/rebound/loose ball play. We win the vast majority of them. Would love to see those stats.

Back