• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

***OMT - Tottenham Hotspur v ACF Fiorentina***

So is Chadli now more of a backup number 9 in the squad than anything else? I do think he has all the tools to play the position. It could save us some money if it works out.

So is Chadli now more of a backup number 9 in the squad than anything else? I do think he has all the tools to play the position. It could save us some money if it works out.

I would say he has all the tools other than that strikers instinct! dont get me wrong he can score goals but has he got the movement and know how??

Hey, what happened to "in Poch we trust"?

I've no issue with the team selection.

What I don't understand is why you decided to drag negative comments about a youth player across threads when it had no relevance here. Why not just get behind the team?

And I have to listern to bloody 'they sacked me' Clive Allen

He is so negertive for an ex Spurs player .........

I've no issue with the team selection.

What I don't understand is why you decided to drag negative comments about a youth player across threads when it had no relevance here. Why not just get behind the team?

I am totally behind the team and Poch. Does that mean I am not allowed to express the opinion that in my view Onomah isn't yet ready to start in crucial games at this stage of his development and at this stage of our season?

This season yes - I would have preferred to stay in the FA Cup IF I had to choose.

If we were 5th or what ever different story but not bothered by tonight in the slightest

Agreed. I still want us to win so long as we're in it but won't be upset if we go out as there are big advantages to going out of this. I still feel this team we've put out is stronger than it needs to be.

The worst result for us tonight would be a 1-1 draw IMO. Extratime is something we could defiantly do without.

Back