• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

***OMT - Tottenham Hotspur v ACF Fiorentina***

Extremely odd team selection imo.

With the amount of and nature of games coming up (and a growing injury list) Dier, Alli and Eriksen should not be playing in this game.

Benteleb, Onamah and Son were more than able to have started this one.

Much stronger selection than I expected, but, thats why I am sit here and Pochettio is where he is. Hopefully this wont come back to bite us on Sunday

Whilst I do think going out tonight in terms of momentum would be something of a disaster I still feel we can trust in the quality of the trio I said should be playing.

And it's not just Swansea in 3 days. It's west ham just 3 days after that, away under the lights high intensity n all against a side that utterly hates us and will be utterly determined. Ditto just 3 days after that too against the Anal.

Just hope he gets Dier, alli and eriksen of early in the second half.

Extremely odd team selection imo.

With the amount of and nature of games coming up (and a growing injury list) Dier, Alli and Eriksen should not be playing in this game.

Benteleb, Onamah and Son were more than able to have started this one.
Clearly you and Poch have different priorities. It is also possible that Poch really does not want us to lee two in a row for the first time this season, leading to a brand new scenario for a young squad, hence the strong starting line up.

feck it were committed now, going have to dig out a performance and take that into the following games.

Poch went strong. I thought he would. Wants to restore our momentum if at all possible. This isn't a game for Onomah to start. We need a win here to get us back to winning ways after a bit of a lull with just two non penalty goals in four games. COYS.

Poch went strong. I thought he would. Wants to restore our momentum if at all possible. This isn't a game for Onomah to start. We need a win here to get us back to winning ways after a bit of a lull with just two non penalty goals in four games. COYS.

You're like a broken record sometimes.

Back