• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Oliver Skipp

He's not good enough for where we want to be, and needs to be playing...but I'll be really sad to see him leave. Never any grief for the club, really nice guy and one of our own. He had so much potential when he broke through and after his Norwich loan. Sad that it didn't work out for him and us.

Feel the same about Harry Winks, and hope to see them both have great seasons in the Premier League.

He's not good enough for where we want to be, and needs to be playing...but I'll be really sad to see him leave. Never any grief for the club, really nice guy and one of our own. He had so much potential when he broke through and after his Norwich loan. Sad that it didn't work out for him and us.

Feel the same about Harry Winks, and hope to see them both have great seasons in the Premier League.

I've always been a fan, but seeing the difference in quality on the ball of all of Bergvall, Gray, Devine and Donley has convinced me he'll forever be that little bit short of the mark for us. Donley taking the back-up LB ahead of him feels the final nail.

We can always treasure that rocket vs Chelsea at home. He could still progress into a very good PL player, but he won't achieve that unless he leaves....

Echoes my views. Honest player but just a little short of the quality we need. I’ll clap him if/when he comes back to play at WHL.

Romano vs Ornstein. The ITK-off.

Edit - haha. Just seen in the Sales thread Romano's tweet from half an hour after the one above (where we were to make an offer in the coming days) now saying the deal will be done tomorrow.
It's almost as if he's seen what others are reporting in the intervening 30 minutes.

Will be sorry to see him leave.

His attitude is spot on.

I’m worried how soft we look in MF now too. Skipp would stick a foot in and leave one on someone when he had to.

I hope he can go and get some game time. The links to Gomes make sense if we are moving Skipp on and not included Lo Celso in any plans this year.

Back