• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Oliver Skipp

Skipp would be among the 4 club trained. Meaning we could have one more spot for foreign players. Removing Skipp is one player, and by removing a club trained player, we also get one less spot for foreign players. So two in total. Moore doesn't count as club trained yet.

Not how it works. The max you can have is 17 non hg/ct. Regardless.

Minimum 4 club trained.

Minimum 4 hg (ct not included).

Taking away a ct player reduces the squad size to 24. Unless replaced.

We can use the blist players to make the difference. As they don't count towards the 25.

I had high hopes for him when he broke through and especially after his loan move to Norwich. Never kicked on with injury not helpig him.
Good move for all around and I hope he can get back on track alongside Winks.

I had high hopes for him when he broke through and especially after his loan move to Norwich. Never kicked on with injury not helpig him.
Good move for all around and I hope he can get back on track alongside Winks.

He'll be a PL level player, which in itself is a success

We all high hopes for current Academy squad but Skipp, Winks, CCV, KWP, Townsend, Parrott, back to Mason, Bentaleb, Caulker (and of course Kane), show we churn out a pretty decent level

He'll be a PL level player, which in itself is a success

We all high hopes for current Academy squad but Skipp, Winks, CCV, KWP, Townsend, Parrott, back to Mason, Bentaleb, Caulker (and of course Kane), show we churn out a pretty decent level
He'll be a premier league player for one more season anyway, good chance Leicester go straight back down. Would like to see him get game time not sat on the bench like now and that would mean getting his career back on track.

Good luck Skippy, the pelvic injury he suffered from knocked him back and he was never the same when coming back.
Oh he was the same, it's just some are so willing to elevate an academy player beyond ability. He was basic, huffed and puffed, never was really good at anything progressive ... but because he was an academy prop he was a legend, a hero ... thanks for trying and all the best for the future

Oh he was the same, it's just some are so willing to elevate an academy player beyond ability. He was basic, huffed and puffed, never was really good at anything progressive ... but because he was an academy prop he was a legend, a hero ... thanks for trying and all the best for the future

What did he do to you kick your cat or something.

No just more balanced about my rating of Skipp... he was a basic player and think him and Winks will be decent enough for Leicester. Just so many go over board with how good Skipp was .... which he wasn't

I don’t see anyone going over board with how good he was. More disappointed in the fact he hasn’t quite reached his obvious potential, and that a move away is probably the best thing.

I don’t see anyone going over board with how good he was. More disappointed in the fact he hasn’t quite reached his obvious potential, and that a move away is probably the best thing.

You must have missed the fanning when he got into the starting XI ... there were calls to build the team around him etc. ... feel free to scroll through this thread

Of course I'm wishing him all the best. I wanted him to be good for us but I get that injuries etc. might have derailed that. Deserves to play at the highest level even if it's not at the very peak.

vl476eld9njd1.png

Back