• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** Official 'Why is there no Lyon OMT?' OMT ***

Another thing we should do when the other side backs up and defends on the edge of its own area is shoot more. There is always a good change of getting a deflected goal, Lampard style, or a corner.

We can definitely get a goal here, but parker and dembele need to be told in NO UNCERTAIN TEAMS to stop fannying about and give it to holtby/bale. And if lennon doesnt want to get involved im sure Gylfi would be more than happy to.

I think the problem is he's actually thick

Thing is, you can be an absolute macaron but still able to learn your lesson. In Egypt, they use donkey as an insult for stupid people because the donkey is supposed to be a stupid animal who doesn't learn. Thank GHod Walker isn't from Egypt or he would just always be called a donkey.

Its a shame because he's actually got a lot of potential and is a good player. But that stupid foul he always does really tinkles me off.

I've noticed it happens a lot when he has just lost the ball as well, the red rage seems to descend on him.

I sense their crowd getting frustrated at them sitting back so we need to build on it and hit them with a goal.

Ade has been OK. Not brilliant but better than some of the dross behind him. Our midfield are making so few forward passes the whole attack is just stood there watching them most of the time, and when they do pass forward it has been so inaccurate as to just be a surrender of possession. I like Parker but this is not his game tonight so I'd take him off. I think he's been our worst player followed closely by Dembele, Lennon and Benny.

Anyway forget that brick, it's time for our good half of football. COYS.

Lyon getting ten men behind the ball whenever they lose possession so they're proving extremely tough to break down.

The way it's looking our only real chance to win is a stroke of brilliance from Holtby or Bale.

Lyon have all the experience. They have had the chance to put the tie to bed but they have failed. AVB will now show whether he has the cojones.

Watching in Ireland on Setanta (yes it still exists over here) Dennis Wise reckons we should take Holtby off and put Dempsey on upfront with Ade!
Say what you want about ITV4 but this is hilarious.

I'll never understand why TV commentators are suprised when Parker looks "off the pace" or that they "havent seen enough from Adebayor".

No you're right, the goals he has provided us this season would be no help here whatsoever.

He would have been stood up front waiting for the service that has never come thus far.

Defoe would find it challenging to score those goals of his without the ball.

No you're right, the goals he has provided us this season would be no help here whatsoever.

Defoe tends to shoot on site - whereas in a game like this Ade's headers and flick ons and ability to move the ball will prove to be better suited. Defoe needs space to run into and shoot and there isn't any here......

Though I get your point!

Back