• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** Official 'Why is there no Lyon OMT?' OMT ***

I'd throw on Siggy and Livermore for Lennon and Parker now.
Lennon is good on the break, but he's no gonna play that pass that unlocks the deep lyon defence.
Parker is too lightweight.

Below average first half. Walker, Parker and Ade have been very poor not far in front if Dembele too. Bale anonymous too in large parts.

95045c0befaad90ce477cd35c19b8a40_zps34574163.jpg

Team rating of 3 out of 10 so far. Utter brick.

I've just seen the foul for the goal, how many fouls like that is he going to give away which leads to goals before he learns not to bum players on the wings who aren't going anywhere?

I've just seen the foul for the goal, how many fouls like that is he going to give away which leads to goals before he learns not to bum players on the wings who aren't going anywhere?

The concern for me is that he isn't actually that strong on the ball - high centre of gravity perhaps?

Missing Defoe at the moment, looking toothless up top.

Would give it another 15 mins or so before bringing on Dempsey upfront alongside Ade.

I'm confident we'll turn this round, Lyon look pretty toothless (1 goal from all those chances) we have a few gears to move into, Dempsey could make a difference here

Walker - brain dead
Parker - dead horse
Dembele - wish we still had Modric

Holtby - needs to stop playing one touch passes because there's no-one with enough brain cells to anticipate them

Back